10 Ridgehaven Court, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $750,000
How's the Serenity!
Perfectly positioned up in the clouds in a whisper quiet street this gorgeous 4-bedroom, 2 bathrooms PLUS study family home will certainly impress. The floor plan flows effortlessly and each area of the home feels incredibly inviting.
The main living space is light, bright, and airy and reaches out to the rear entertaining space with large windows and views to the hills.
The kitchen has been renovated with granite tops and quality appliances, including Bosch Dishwasher and double oven which are only a year old and 700mm gas cooktop and 900mm rangehood. This area overlooks the dining and sunken family/games.
Perfect for the growing family with each living area being able to be closed off from the others ensures all members of the family have their own space. The minor bedrooms are all good size with 2 with built in robes plush carpets and blinds. The gardens are fully bore reticulated (shared) and there is even a shed for the handyman and rear access through the back of the garage!
The rear gardens have been designed for rest and recreation with synthetic grass, below ground freshwater swimming pool (perfect for those with allergies) and a huge gabled patio to take in the views.
Don’t delay this beauty will not be around for long!!
• Massive 696 sqm lot
• Generous 190 sqm approx. of internal living space
• Unassuming façade easy-care native gardens bore reticulated.
• Crim safe security screen
• Solid Jarrah entry door leading into entrance hall with tiled floors.
• Sunken front formal room with tiled floors, timber Venetian blinds and split system air conditioning
• Spacious master suite with large 4 door mirrored robe, plush carpets, bay window and seat.
• Light and bright en suite with granite top, glass shower, porcelain basin and toilet.
• Separate study/nursery with tiled floors.
• Gorgeous open plan family and meals through French doors with family with raked ceiling, tiled floors and looking out to the stunning entertaining space and gabled patio and Fremantle stone paving.
• Games/Theatre room is sunken and tiled with blinds and drapes.
• Chef’s kitchen is light and bright overlooks main living space and features granite benchtops Bosch appliances including new double oven and dishwasher, double stainless sink and plenty of cupboards.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are good sizes with built-in robes, and blinds and carpets. and 4 is queen sized with carpets.
• The main bathroom is large and bright with a full-size bath and is finished in white and grey.
• Double linen cupboard plus broom cupboard to laundry
• Sparkling below ground HEATED FRESHWATER pool with water feature
• Massive paved patio area for all year-round entertaining.
• Lush green gardens with auto bore reticulation and rear 4X3 shed for the handyman
• Double garage with automatic door.
• Within walking distance to Canning vale primary School, Livingston shopping centre and public transport.
This is a special home, you can feel it as soon as you walk through the door, if peace and quiet is what you are searching for, look no further.
From the owners
Living on one of the highest hills in the heart of Canning Vale, close to beautiful parks, arterial roads, and walking distance to shops, is wonderful. However, being able to bask in the beauty of nature on your own block is a real treat, and is something my husband and I love. A range of bird life including kookaburras, and black cockatoos can be enjoyed whilst lounging in the patio area making outdoor living a tranquil experience. Sitting in the TV area in summer and looking out to the blue sky over the hills is lovely. It’s equally as beautiful in winter when you can sit and watch the clouds roll in, and listen to the trees rustle: it’s good for the soul. Although, we are sad at the thought of moving on, it’s time to downsize. The house still has potential for a new owner and would be amazing with a second storey, giving views of the city to the hills. It’s also a wonderful street to live in, it’s private, quiet, and the neighbours are all long-time residents who are friendly, and trustworthy. We hope the new owners will be as safe and happy in this property as we have been
Call Janey today for more information 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 696 m²
- Floor Area is 187 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858