1 Lomandra Drive, Canning Vale WA 6155Low to Mid $800's
Luxurious Livingston! Make an OFFER!!!
It is my absolute pleasure to introduce this amazing Statesman built “Rhapsody” home to the market. Immaculate and oozing class and quality you will be in awe of what this magnificent home has to offer.
As you enter under the portico you are greeted by two solid wood doors with feature glass inserts that lead into a spectacular entrance hall with porcelain tiles and soaring 47c ceilings. Just amazing!
The home boasts 4 spacious bedrooms and two luxurious bathrooms both with quality fittings and fixtures and there are three living spaces, plenty of room for a growing family.
Call Janey for a viewing today.
Outstanding features include:
• 266m2 living space
• 730m2 block size
• 2006 built “Rhapsody” by Statesman Homes
• Full perimeter alarm on all external doors and windows, internal sensors.
• Smart wiring in office, entertaining, lounge, master bedroom and family room connected to a telecommunications patch bay for all networking and telephony.
• Foyer with 47 course ceiling, feature arch window.
• Spacious Study with dual arch feature windows
• Master suite with plush carpets, spacious walk in robe, quality window treatments leading to opulent open ensuite.
• Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, heat lamps, luxurious spa bath, porcelain basins and double shower, and separate toilet.
• Powder room for guest off entrance hall has quality fittings.
• Classic open formal lounge/dining is light and immaculate with quality carpets and window treatments and features, coffered ceiling to dining, columns, plinths and 30c ceilings.
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with porcelain tiled floors soaring 32c ceilings
• Games/entertaining/theatre through French doors has carpets, venetians and connections for power and cabling pre installed and is finished in neutral tones in line with the rest of this home.
• Main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones. This space has quality fittings and floor to ceiling tiles with heat lamps.
• Massive kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel wall oven, gas stove and rangehood, dishwasher and granite benchtop.
• Gorgeous white plantation shutters across the tinted windows in family space
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with 5 zones
• 2 indoor gas bayonets for heating in family room and formal lounge.
• Security screens on sliding doors in family, games room and laundry
• Recently repainted internally
• Triple garage capable of fitting 3 cars with rear access to rendered brick workshop in the rear of the property has sectional automatic garage door.
• 32 course alfresco entertaining area.
• Alfresco dining is private and has pull down blinds
• Side access and parking for a caravan/motorhome behind lockable gates.
• Garden shed
• 2kW solar panel PV system
Be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 730 m²
- Floor Area is 266 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 3 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858