1 Jubaea Court, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $755,000
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Now for something COMPLETELY different!
Have a look at this beauty! Set on an elevated lot in sought-after Livingston Estate, is this gorgeous architecturally designed 4-bedroom, 2- bathroom family home. Built by Darius Homes there are three huge living areas for the family to enjoy as well as a plenty of room outside, perfect for all your summer entertaining.
Exuding warmth and style, this bespoke build has elevated ceilings throughout the whole home The kitchen is well appointed with quality appliances and is light and bright. The minor bedrooms are all queen sized with the Master being a king-sized room.
There have been many improvements including: new carpets, new blinds, new light fittings, roof restoration, new fence, electrics overhauled, new ensuite and façade freshly painted.
Don’t miss out on this one! You will be disappointed.
Outstanding features include:
– Massive 761sqm corner lot.
– Approx. 246sqm of living space.
– 29 c ceilings throughout the WHOLE home.
– Six split system air conditioners
– 2 Solar panel systems
– Double solid wood front doors and double entrance hall with elevated ceiling and tiled floors.
– Sunken formal lounge room with plush carpets, elevated ceiling and blinds.
– Large versatile formal dining/sitting room or study space with coffered ceilings
– Good sized kitchen with double stainless steel sink, quality appliances including a double oven, rangehood, spacious walk-in pantry and feature stone bench façade.
– Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space with easy-care tiled flooring and new blinds finished in neutral tones, and looking out onto rear paved outdoor entertaining area.
– Large separate theatre room with new carpets, Projector and screen and vertical blinds
– Massive master suite with plush carpets, quality window treatments and walk-in wardrobe.
– Light and bright ensuite with large shower, porcelain basin and separate toilet finished in neutral tones.
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are spacious with built-in robes, vertical blinds, down lights and 29c ceilings. These rooms also all have split systems
– Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light and has Porcelain basin and full-sized bath.
– Huge outdoor entertaining space with paved area around under gabled patio
– Easy care garden is automatically reticulated.
– Second paved driveway to park extra cars, caravan or boat behind secure gates. There is also more paved parking spaces on the opposite side of the home next to the garage.
– Separate double garage with automatic door and rear workshop space.
– Within walking distance to Canning Vale Primary School, Canning Vale College and Livingston Shopping Centre.
– Public transport right on the doorstep.
From the owners.
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 761 m²
- Floor Area is 246 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage