In Person Appraisals
- If it’s time to sell your home, or you’re just looking to get an idea of what your property might be worth, please fill out the form below. I’ll usually be in touch the same day and arrange a time with you where I can inspect your home in person. If you would like to try my Online Appraisal Service instead, you need to fill out the Online Appraisal Form
- A lot of people have a pretty fair idea what their property is worth. If you are not sure, I am happy to supply you with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help you.
This will show you what your home is worth by using direct comparisons with other similar homes in the immediate area. But this is just the start. Many other factors are taken into account in order to determine the dollar value of your home.
- This is a completely FREE, NO OBLIGATION report. Other agencies may charge you up to $99 for this report!
- Beware of agents that come in with an over priced appraisal. If it seems too good to be true it probably is. Quoting high property prices on appraisal is known in the industry as: “trying to buy your listing”
The idea is the naive seller will choose the agent offering the highest property price, thinking they are getting the best deal. This practice is fraught with danger. Please read my guide: Janeys Property Tips, if you wish to know more.
- If you need any further information or simply would like to get an idea of what is going on in the Canning Vale real estate market, additional contact information is available on my contact page
Your Property Appraisal Details: