9 Trinity Close, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $520,000
HOME OPEN CANCELLED UNDER OFFER BY JANEY FIRST VIEWING!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
I am extremely proud to present to the market this absolutely stunning Residential Abodes home at 9 Trinity Close Canning Vale in sought after Cambridge Waters Estate.
Situated a stones throw from parkland reserve and surrounded by quality homes in the heart of Canning Vale this immaculate family home has had just one owner who has meticulously maintained and loved this home since it was built in 2009.
Not the usual 3 bed 2 bath family residence by any means and really needs to be seen to be appreciated with quality and class oozing from this beauty the moment you set foot in the front door. Leave the hustle and bustle of the world behind you and sink into the stunning home with its Soaring ceilings, plush carpets and other features that will leave you in awe. Whether you are starting out, downsizing or even investing make this one top of your list, you WILL NOT be disappointed!
Outstanding features include:
– 183 sqm approx. living space.
– Easy care 453 sqm lot size.
– Simplistic formal front garden design with a sunning display of red and white roses in summer
– Portico entrance.
– Separate entry hall with double entry feature doors, down lighting and STUNNING Tasmanian oak floors.
– Theatre space is large with quality carpets, wood venetians and skirting boards
– Spacious master suite with carpets and window finishing’s, full wall built in robes, blinds and is situated at the rear of the home with sliding door access to the alfresco space.
– En suite bathroom complete with porcelain basins, extra-large shower space with glass doors and toilet.
– 31 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family.
– Chef’s kitchen with quality stainless steel 900 mm appliances, plenty of cupboards, granite benchtops and subway tiled splashback.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light with quality window treatments, 31c ceilings and looks out to the rear formal garden
– Bedroom 2 and 3 are Queen size with double slider robes and led lights blinds and finished in neutral tones.
– Family bathroom has abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, glass shower and full-size bath.
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning plus two split system air conditioners
– Alfresco dining space overlooks the beautiful garden and has natural gas outlet for the bbq.
– Easy care reticulated gardens with retained border is private and tranquil.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional doors and 3kw solar panels.
– Shed for the handyman.
– Close to Canning Vale College and public transport and a leisurely walk to Livingston shopping centre.
This home is a MUST SEE. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
From the Owner.
Having lived in this home for 10 years it is with some regret I will leave it.
The house and garden are easy to maintain. The main bedroom at the back of the house means that if there are other family members or guests staying, they can close the passage door and create their own private space with their own bathroom.
The alfresco with a ceiling fan and a natural gas point make for a great entertainment area.
The area is very quiet, with excellent neighbours. It is close to the shopping centre, medical centre,schools and public transport. The lakes and waterways are approximately 100 meters away and make an ideal place to go walking.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 453 m²
- Floor Area is 182 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage