9 St Andrews Crescent, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $655,000
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Ranford Estate is one of the most sought after addresses in Canning Vale with its treelined drive and proximity to all amenities including a highly regarded Primary school.
Perfectly located in a quiet cal de sac location is this magnificent, rendered home. Built by JAXON HOMES and featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, study and 2 large living areas this beauty is set behind formal private gardens and is walking distance to the Queensgate building with facilities including chiropractor, medical centre and pathology.
From the moment you enter through the double door entrance you will feel the warmth this home has to offer and once you make your way through the home you will certainly be impressed with the features it possesses including the rear gardens which are lush and inviting with a gabled patio and elevated cabana.
Perfect for the growing family with each area being able to be shut off from the other gives all members of the family their own space. The minor bedrooms are all spacious and the Master is king sized with his and her robes.
Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858.
• 613sqm lot
• 215 sqm approx. of internal living space
• Stunning Rendered facade
• Security front door screen
• Solid double wood entry doors, leading into double entrance hall with inlay tiled feature.
• Open study with carpets and venetian blinds
• Spacious master suite, large walk-in robe, carpets, pelmet over timber blinds and his and her robes.
• Light and bright ensuite with glass shower doors, porcelain basin, spa and separate toilet.
• Front Lounge area has gorgeous wood French doors, carpets, and timber venetian blinds.
• Easy-care tiled flooring through main living space.
• Gorgeous open plan family and meals with gas fire looking out to the lush garden space and gabled patio.
• Spacious renovated kitchen overlooks main living space and features double stainless sink, gas cook top, Bosch dishwasher and stainless-steel cooktop and oven.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are good sized with built-in robe in bed3 and 4, carpets, and Venetian blinds.
• The main bathroom is large with abundant natural light, glass shower space. There is also a full-size bath and is finished in neutral tones.
• Laundry is spacious with built in cupboards and there is a linen cupboard in the passage.
• Security cameras
• Alarm (not warranted)
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
• 6.6kw Solar panel system
• Large paved patio area for all year-round entertaining
• Lush green gardens with auto reticulation.
• Store room under main roof
• Timber decked Cabana to relax and take in the gardens.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• Walk to Ranford Primary School and public transport.
• Short stroll through laneway access to Livingston Shopping Centre.
• Queensgate medical centre is located within the estate.
• For a private viewing, please call Janey Pagels today!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 613 m²
- Floor Area is 215 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces