9 Piesley Promenade, Canning Vale WA 6155Buyers Above $928,000
Perfection on Piesley!
BOOM! What an absolute pleasure to present this Stunning property to the market!
Situated in one of the sought-after pockets of Canning Vale in the “Promenades Estate” and set in a Park and Lakeside location surrounded by quality homes this beauty will tick every one of your boxes!!
Built by Collier homes in 2006 this gorgeous 4/5 bed (or study) 2 bath 2 WC family home sits on a Generous 716sqm lot and is about perfectly positioned close to schools, public transport and a nice stroll to Livingston Shopping Centre.
The floor plan flows beautifully and each of the rooms light bright and inviting. The home has been freshly painted and there is plenty of room for the whole family to have their own space.
The rear garden has a feeling of serenity and peace. A beautiful timber decked alfresco dining overlooks the sparkling below ground swimming pool. The pool is surrounded by lush green gardens and liquid limestone paving and comes complete with waterfall feature. There is also a private timber decked cabana to laze and watch the kids in the pool.
With the new rail infrastructure well under construction, Canning Vale will be closer to the city than ever!! Two stations set to transition the way we travel from this beautiful suburb, exciting to say the least!
This home is an oasis, make it first on your list to secure one of the best addresses in Canning Vale
• Features include:
• Modern façade with immaculate gardens.
• Whisper quiet Parkside location with timber decked portico feature for taking in the park and lake views.
• 716sqm lot
• Generous 239 sqm approx. of living space.
• Double front doors with crim safe screen doors
• 3 Phase power
• Multizone speaker system (inc Alfresco)
• Solid Jarrah Timber flooring throughout main living space.
• Double width hall with elevated ceiling and downlights and skirting boards.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 6 zones.
• Ducted Vacuum cleaning.
• Separate open activity space for the kids to play or study.
• Master suite is massive with venetian blinds, plush carpets and lake views.
• En suite bathroom is light and bright and big and finished in neutral tones.
• Boasting large glass shower, porcelain basins, double spa bath, feature starlight lighting and separate toilet.
• Huge open plan kitchen, meals and family with elevated ceilings and stunning wood flooring, this light bright space looks out to the massive entertaining area, stunning gardens, and sparkling pool.
• Chef’s kitchen with plenty of cupboards, down lights, quality stainless steel oven, dishwasher and induction cooktop.
• Sunken Theatre room off main living space has piped music, carpets and feature lighting
• All minor bedrooms are good sized with near new carpets blinds, built in robes, quality window dressings and carpets. Bedroom 2 has a walk-in robe and lake views.
• Main bathroom is light and bright and is finished in neutral tones with porcelain basin and floor to ceiling tiling.
• Activity room amongst minor bedrooms with carpet inlay.
• Easy care lush automatic reticulated rear gardens with grassed area for the kids to play.
• Massive entertaining alfresco area complete with timber decking, pull down blinds, ceiling gas heater and separate cabana entertaining space.
• Sparkling below ground swimming pool (heated) with paved surrounds and glass fencing. Hot and cold outdoor shower.
• Automatic reticulated retained gardens with real grass for the kids to play.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door and elevated ceiling and drive through capability perfect to store a camper or work trailer.
• Extra driveway, to store boat or caravan.
• Short stroll to Campbell Primary School, Canning Vale College, St Emilies and public transport.
• Positioned close to exciting new rail infrastructure with just a short drive to the two new train stations promising a fast trek into the city.
• The property was also featured in a backyard magazine awhile back.
From the owners:
Well it is truly bitter sweet to be selling our home. The memories we have made here with our family are priceless.
From the time we built here it has been such a quiet area and great community.
We chose our block initially as it was in a quiet street, close to the shops, schools etc.
As time went on and we began a family we enjoyed not only time with our children at home swimming in the pool and playing outside but, also walking them to school, scootering/biking around the lake and playing across at the playground.
There are so many areas to our home that we love. We have shared many occasions with family in our large open plan kitchen/dining area as well as dining alfresco by the pool. The ceiling heater and café blinds mean we have been able to enjoy this area all year round.
We have also loved our lakefront happy hours with friends and retreating to the theatre for some family movie time or charades. When all the kids are finally tucked in bed a relaxing spa bath to unwind in winter or a moonlight swim in summer was such a great way to end our day.
What can we say except we absolutely love our home. If we could take it (and the amazing Parkview location) with us, we certainly would.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 716 m²
- Floor Area is 240 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858