9 Meadowview Mews, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $530,000
Neat as a Pin!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Wow! Have a look at this beauty!
Close to all amenities and just a hop skip and a jump to Canning Vale primary school and stunning Waratah parkland is this beautifully presented family home.
Set on an elevated 578 sqm lot in sought after Waratah Estate and built by Reflections it has a free flowing floor plan and 204 sqm of internal living space. Boasting 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and study this feature packed starter home will certainly impress. Two separate living areas ensures space for the whole family and the rear garden is easy care and immaculate with an elevated seating area for your morning coffee.
This one is perfectly placed and definitely will not last long. Be the first to view and you will be impressed!
• Elevated façade with easy-care native gardens.
• Generous 578 sqm lot size close to stunning parkland reserve.
• 209 sqm approx. internal living space built by Reflection Homes
• Solid wood entrance door with security screen
• Security system in place
• Walk in linen cupboard.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning (under warranty until OCT 2022)
• Ducted 5-star gas heating (under warranty until OCT 2022)
• Motion sensors to front and back gardens.
• Solar panel system 2kw (40c feed-in tariff credit)
• Separate Study
• Formal lounge with carpets with 30c ceilings and feature pendant lights
• Master suite has plush carpets large walk in his and her robes, split system air conditioner and sheer curtains.
• Ensuite bathroom is spacious with glass shower, porcelain basin and finished in federation style with separate toilet.
• Open plan family/ kitchen /meals are light and bright with easy care tiled flooring, vertical blinds and looks out to patio and lush gardens.
• Country style kitchen with stainless steel appliances including double oven and 900m cooktop and range hood, plumbing for water and ice for the fridge and shoppers’ entrance.
• All minor bedrooms are queen sized with bed 4 having a walk-in robe, bed 2 has robe recess and 3 has built in robe. All bedrooms have carpets and blinds.
• Main bathroom comes complete with glass shower space, full size bath, porcelain basin and finished in crisp white and federation green.
• Outdoor entertaining under paved patio area surrounded by bore reticulated gardens.
• Elevated rear sitting area overlooking the rear garden.
• Synthetic grass.
• Massive garage space with new automatic sectional door (with warranty)
• 2 large rear lockable garden sheds
• Council Rates $1900.00 approx
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 576 m²
- 2 Garage