9 Caladenia Place, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Step inside something very special and make an offer!!
This immaculate 4 bed 2 bath PLUS Study/bed 5 will surely impress the fussiest buyers. Freshly painted throughout with brand new carpets and beautiful bamboo flooring this Livingston Estate family home is situated on a massive 820sqm corner lot and is just waiting for a new family to love.
Perfect for the first home buyer, downsizer or even multi-generational family this beauty is surrounded by a manicured, fully reticulated gardens. There is plenty of parking with two driveways, one leading to a MASSIVE workshop/shed that could accommodate a huge motor home securely. The sheer size of this shed is amazing.
Close to all amenities including public transport, Livingston Shopping Centre, Canning Vale Primary and stunning parklands this home is perfectly positioned to suit the needs of every family member.
There are two separate living spaces as well as a huge paved patio space for summer parties and a large grassed area with room for a pool or just for the kids to play.
Call Janey today for a private viewing 0408901858
• Colonial façade with clay tiled roof.
• Immaculate bore reticulated gardens .
• Single front door with leadlight feature and sidelight panel.
• Private 820sqm corner lot.
• Freshly painted throughout.
• Luxurious master suite with plush carpets, white venetian blinds and ensuite bathroom.
• Formal Living and dining with the gorgeous crisp white blinds and stunning chandelier.
• Open plan family/kitchen has soaring ceilings, split system air conditioner and tiled floors.
• The kitchen overlooks the rear gardens /patio and is light and bright.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are double rooms also with the luxurious carpets, double mirror slider robes and quality window dressings.
• Main bathroom is spacious and has abundant natural light.
• Rear bedroom is fit for Royalty and is Massive, this room can be used as another master bedroom and the finish is beautiful with plantation shutters and access to the rear garden space. The smaller room next door could be utilized as a dressing room or retreat.
• Side access driveway through double color bond gates to Massive shed fit for man cave, motorhome or caravan.
• Reticulated gardens and private courtyard space as well as a large paved patio area.
• Double garage with automatic door.
• Close to parkland reserve, public transport and schools.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 820 m²
- Floor Area is 190 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858