9 BENGALLA Boulevard, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $625,000
POTENTIAL PLUS !
Just a stone’s throw from the serenity of parkland reserve and a short stroll or drive to schools, Livingston shopping Centre and public transport sits this classic Canning Vale built family home.
Needing a little bit of TLC this property has the potential to be something special indeed. There is a front sunken lounge with carpets and blinds and a raised formal dining/study room which is tiled.
The open plan meals, kitchen, family space has raked ceilings and is bright with easy-care tiled flooring. A rear games room could easily double as a theatre room and the minor bedrooms are all spacious with carpets and blinds.
This would be a perfect first home for a savvy couple or a home worth spending a bit of time on to update and then flip
Call Janey today for viewing information on 0408901858
• Classic façade and situated on a generous 533sqm lot.
• 203sqm of internal living space
• Short stroll to beautiful park land space.
• Split system airconditioner
• Solid wood entrance door with side light panels
• Entrance has double width hall space with neutral tiled floors and recessed wall feature.
• Front sunken lounge room with carpets and blinds.
• Spacious master suite with carpets, bay window, good sized walk-in robe blinds and ceiling fan light
• En suite bathroom is neutral with oversized shower with glass door, basin and toilet.
• Open plan family meals kitchen space with tiled floors, high ceilings and blinds is massive.
• Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double sinks tiled floors looks out to side patio space.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are true double sized with built in robes carpets, blinds and side drapes.
• Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light and has shower over spa bath, and frosted glass window.
• Laundry off kitchen with access straight outside to the clothesline.
• Walk in linen cupboard
• Rear patio for summer entertaining
• Side gate for parking boat or caravan.
• Easy-care gardens
• Double garage with automatic door.
• Rear shed for storage
• Short walk to the shops and public transport.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 533 m²
- Floor Area is 207 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858