8 Ruskin Way, Southern River WA 6110Sold
NEW PRICE... DONT MISS OUT!!
House Sold - Southern River WA
It is my pleasure to present to the market this AMAZING Ross North built home “The Beaufort”
From the moment you step inside this masterpiece the natural light illuminates a magic hall space and gives you a feeling of coming home. Each room in the home has been designed to make use of the light to highlight the quality of the features within. Situated a short stroll from parkland reserve in the heart of Bletchley Park these 4 beds 2 bath has all the features you could want and then some.
The floor plan flows effortlessly, and the main living space is free form living with the chef’s kitchen cleverly positioned to overlook the alfresco space and well-designed gardens. Exposed aggregate surrounds the home and a built in BBQ highlights the rear entertaining area.
If you are looking for pure quality and class in your next home do not miss this opportunity to view this magnificent home.
Outstanding features include:
• Contemporary façade with easy care retained gardens.
• Portico entrance with 38c timber lined ceilings and feature double door entry.
• Double width entrance with 31c recessed ceilings and downlights
• Massive master suite with plush wool carpets, recessed wall feature, sheer curtains and downlights. The master walk in robe is spacious and completely fitted out with custom shelving.
• En suite is perfection with stunning his and her porcelain basins and frameless shadowline mirrors, double shower with quality fittings, free standing stone bath and separate toilet.
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with quality floors, downlights, sheer curtains and 31c ceilings with shadow line cornice. The rear doors are stackable leading out to the alfresco space.
• Master Chef’s Kitchen has integrated Hafele double refrigerator and dishwasher, two AEG multifunctional ovens, AEG 900m canopy rangehood over gas cooktop integrated microwave and two teriyaki hotplates. The kitchen has 30ml stone benchtops with waterfall island bench with feature lighting and two Clark Polar undermount sinks just stunning!
• Walk in linen cupboard to the Activity room.
• Main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones and boosts the same quality fittings as the ensuite, including porcelain fruit bowl basin , full size bath and venetian blinds.
• 2 Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning units.
• Minor bedrooms are all queen size with beautiful wool carpets, blinds, built in robes and down lights. Bedroom 2 has walk in robe.
• Double garage with auto sectional door and rear roller door access to the garden.
• Alfresco dining with exposed aggregate flooring surrounding the home with built in bbq area for summer entertaining
• Approx 240m2 internal living area plus Alfresco and Garage.
• 496m2 block size situated within walking distance to primary school and public transport.
• Alarm system
• Auto reticulated gardens.
• Double garage with auto sectional door and rear garden access.
• Livingston shopping centre a short walk away.
Click here for a 3D tour! https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=REdxYHTEfBt
To arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
Furniture installed in the property is for display purposes only.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 496 m²
- Floor Area is 240 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage