8 Hakea Plaza, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $743,000
Immaculate Renovated Beauty!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Have a look at this ABSOLUTE STUNNER!
Behind the beautiful formal gardens and set in a quiet street in sought-after Livingston Estate, is this gorgeous ATRIUM built 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus study family home.
Freshly painted and exuding warmth and style as soon as you walk through the double front doors, this beauty has been almost fully renovated by the current owners and you will be impressed with the stunning décor and quality finishes throughout.
There is literally nothing to do here but to sit back put your feet up and enjoy what this masterpiece has to offer
• Atrium built home
• Whisper quiet location close to all amenities walking distance to Livingston market place
• Immaculate presentation.
• Large 772 sqm lot size
• Approx. 244 sqm of living space
• Bore (new pump) reticulated professionally landscaped formal gardens front and back.
• Bristile roof tiles with new gutters.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus three split systems to Master, Family and bedroom 2
All light fittings replaced throughout.
• Double solid wood front doors with feature glass panes into tiled entrance hall with inlay feature tile.
• Huge theatre/formal lounge room with high ceilings, feature picture rail, quality carpets and window treatments and opulent chandelier lights.
• Master suite boasts carpets, pelmet and drapes, and large walk in robe.
• Renovated ensuite bathroom is a stunner finished in antique white and black with freestanding clawfoot bath, floor to ceiling tiles, double shower space, custom vanity with granite benchtop and dual basins and separate toilet.
• Skirting boards throughout
• Separate study/bedroom 5 has robe access
• Chef’s kitchen is a masterstroke in design with exquisite solid granite benchtops and solid Tasmanian oak soft close cupboards. The cedar corner bi-fold windows open to the alfresco dining space. The appliances include two full size Electrolux ovens & Induction cooktop
• Open plan Family Meals Kitchen optimizes freeform living at its best. A beautiful dome feature in the ceiling complete with chandelier. French provincial style window pelmets & wainscoting.
• Games room has abundant natural light and boasts French doors and corner windows to take in views of the beautiful rear gardens.
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are all queen sized with bedroom 2 having a split system air conditioner and roman blind. Bedroom 3 carpets, chandelier and sheers and bedroom 4 white venetian blinds. All boast double robes.
• Main Bathroom is finished in neutral decor and is bright and neat with glass shower.
• Rear entertaining area is perfect for all your summer parties and features poured limestone paving.
• Rear workshop is a generous 6.2m x 3.2m perfect for the handyman
• Large laundry space
• Huge linen cupboard/store room
• Lock up double garage with automatic doors and rear roller door to access the gardens.
• Three phase power available at meter box
From the owners:
Perfect location for any age group. Quiet location, friendly neighbourhood, walking distance to the shops & school. We love the area with its many parks, playgrounds & paths for the kids, a very family friendly community! Also in close proximity to both the proposed rail links for Canning Vale. A very regretful sale!
This magnificent family home ticks all the boxes, make sure its first on your list otherwise you will miss out!
Call Janey today for a private inspection 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 772 m²
- Floor Area is 245 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces