8 Bottrell Way, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $878,000
Princess on the Park!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Once in a while a really special property comes to market, and I have the pleasure of presenting this STUNNER to you at 8 Bottrell Way Canning Vale. Perfectly positioned on the park and oozing class and style this brilliant home is an utterly amazing opportunity for one savvy buyer and although loved dearly by the current owners its time for them to sadly say goodbye.
Immaculately presented and possessing 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, and three massive living spaces, you will stand in awe of the many extra features the home has to offer. From the beautiful decor throughout the whole home to the soaring ceilings abundant natural light streaming in the vast windows and stunning park and hill views.
From the second you enter this beautiful family home you will feel the warmth that exudes from each room. The immaculate presentation, the cherry on the cake.
Make this one first on your list.
• Architecturally designed in 2015 by “Novus Homes”
• Right on the park with views to the lake from the rear of the home and views to the hills from the upstairs balcony.
• 4.1 gold batt insulation.
• Smart wired.
• Alarm system and security doors front and rear.
• Rinnai continuous flow hot water system
• Stunning Easy-care front garden with block pavers (exposed aggregate look) driveway and path to the front portico.
• Modern rendered façade
• 235sqm of internal living space
• 308 sqm lot size
• Grand Entrance with double width hall, elevated ceiling, and quality vinyl plank flooring.
• LED lighting throughout.
• Reverse cycle Airconditioning with 5 zones.
• Massive Theatre/Lounge with LED lighting, plush carpets 31c ceilings and roller blinds.
• Guest bedroom is spacious and luxurious with large walk-in robe, quality vinyl plank flooring, and elevated ceiling.
• Guest En suite bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings including separate toilet/powder room for visitors.
• MASSIVE open plan Family/Meals/Kitchen area with natural light streaming through the full height windows that look out to the Lake and parkland.
• Modern kitchen is finished in neutral decor boasting 20mm Essa stone bench top, a massive walk-in pantry (with power point), plenty of cupboard and bench space, 900mm Smeg cooktop and oven, microwave, dishwasher and under bench mounted double sinks
• Cloak room
• Under stair storage/wine cellar.
• Laundry with plenty of cupboards and bench space and additional cupboard with shelving.
• Plumbed in BBQ
• Double garage with automatic sectional door and extra area and storage space to the rear. Fully finished with rendered walls and ceiling with cornices.
• Alfresco dining
• Master suite is stunning and true King sized with roller blinds, lake views access to the balcony, beautiful carpets and fitted wardrobe.
• Master en suite has double porcelain basins, full size free standing deep bath quality fixtures and fittings and separate toilet.
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 are all true Queen-sized bedrooms with quality vinyl plank floors, double door robes and elevated ceiling.
• Main bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings including porcelain basin, full size bath and frameless glass shower.
• Linen Press
• Separate toilet.
• Family room with elevated ceilings and stunning outlook across the park to the hills.
From the owners
• Spacious balcony for taking in the views with a glass of wine in the evening.
We love our 5 year old Novus Homes architecturally designed house and our quiet friendly neighbourhood, our unrestricted views to the hills, our magical lake and fountain and the daily sounds of the bird life, our four minute walk to one of our favourite restaurants. Whilst here we were married and welcomed three beautiful grand children to the world.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 308 m²
- Floor Area is 235 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage