79 Eucalyptus Boulevard, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Gorgeous French Provincial Home
Once in a while something wonderfully unique comes to our market, today It is my pleasure to bring 79 Eucalyptus Boulevard to you.
Undeniably one of the BEST addresses in Canning Vale, this Livingston “French Provincial” home oozes class and style and is surrounded by equally impressive homes. This versatile 4 bed 3 bath 1994 built family home has been loved by its current owners and is now looking for a new family to call her home.
Perfect for any stage of life and set on a generous 745 sqm lot with lush green gardens, rear access, 3kw solar panels system and a huge powered workshop, it will tick all the boxes.
Be first to view this beautiful home today.
3D view here https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=3UgVM654NU9
Outstanding features include:
• Commanding façade with lush green symmetric formal gardens in keeping with the provincial style.
• Portico entrance with 30c ceilings and double solid timber front doors.
• Guest Bedroom/Library has carpets, drapes and french doors and outlook to parkland.
• Large sunken formal lounge with gas fire place quality carpets and window dressings looking across the formal front garden to parkland.
• Formal dining with french doors opening to water fountain and lush garden
• Kitchen is light and bright and looks out onto the spacious back garden. The cupboards are solid Tasmanian oak and has double stainless sink.
• Spacious meals area with built in wall unit
• Downstairs bathroom for guests with glass shower recess and porcelain basin.
• Master bedroom is a good size with fitted walk in robes, plush carpets and looks out across to lush green parkland reserve
• Ensuite bathroom is light, bright and spacious with plenty of cupboard space and is finished in striking navy and cream décor.
• Balcony over front portico overlooks the stunning gardens
• Additional main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones and boasts quality fittings, porcelain floor tiles double shower space molded vanity and floor to ceiling tiling.
• Two other minor bedrooms are also spacious with built in robe, plush carpets and side drapes
• Evaporative air conditioning on the second level.
• Skirting boards throughout.
• 200m2 approx. Internal living area
• Double garage plus extra parking and side access for boat or caravan. Access through to rear shed.
• 40m2 covered rear patio space with ‘town’ gas BBQ and wood fired pizza oven and gabled roof.
• 21m2 side patio with water fountain through French doors off the dining room.
• Rear 8 x 4 powered shed for the handy man accessible through front side gates.
• 745m2 block size and 3kw solar panel system.
• Bore reticulated lush green formal gardens with expansive green grass for the kids to play or pop in a pool.
• Situated a hop skip and a jump to Canning Vale Primary and public transport a stone’s throw away
• Livingston shopping centre a short walk away.
This unique property will sell quickly so, be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 745 m²
- Floor Area is 200 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858