75 Gundaring Turn, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $670,000
What a Beauty!!
Situated on an elevated lot in arguably one of the most sought-after estates in Canning Vale this Sanctuary Waters family home is just perfect. Freshly professionally painted and boasting two separate living spaces and 4 true queen bedrooms, this home is perfect for the first home buyers with plenty of room to grow.
The rear garden has been set up to be easy care with synthetic grass and as such requires minimal upkeep. There are side gates next the carport with plenty of room to park a caravan or boat either in front or behind locked gates.
Just a short stroll to the magnificent Sanctuary Waters Lake, shops, and schools (either Campbell or Ranford Primary school) and with the new train stations well under way soon Canning Vale will be a hop skip and a jump to the city!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to live at one of Canning Vale’s most prestigious addresses, call Janey today for a view 0408901858
• 700m2 block size
• Built 2000
• 5.5kw Solar Panel system
• Single front door with inlay tile feature
• Open Activity/Study/Home office with carpets.
• Front open lounge area with carpets and vertical blinds and drapes
• Master suite has carpets, spacious walk-in robe, Vertical blinds and bay window.
• Ensuite is finished in blue and white and has porcelain basin and the shower resealed.
• Classic open family, meals, games room is light and immaculate with tiled floors and vertical blinds.
• Minor Bedrooms are all queen size vertical blinds and double slider robes.
• Large laundry has plenty of cupboards for storage and large linen cupboard.
• Main bathroom is light and bright and finished in blue and white. This space has quality fittings including porcelain basin and glass shower.
• Kitchen space is well appointed with smeg 600mm stainless steel wall oven, 900mm smeg gas cooktop. The kitchen also has a shopper’s entrance and looks out to patio space.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning.
• Indoor gas bayonet for heating in family room.
• Double carport with rear access.
• Plenty of room next to the carport for a paved area for boat or caravan.
• Massive outdoor yard with entertaining space with paved patio and bore reticulated gardens.
• Rear Shed for the Handy man.
• Close to all amenities including local shops, schools, public transport and a stone’s throw away from the magnificent Sanctuary Waters Parkland and lake.
From the owners
There are too many things we’ll miss about this house, from waking up to a variety of water birds strolling across the front lawn, picking oranges/lemons from our backyard, not worrying about parking when family and close friends visit, being so close to all the major supermarkets and our local gym, facilities in the reserve for ad-hoc bbqs and most importantly, only a couple of minutes away from Bunnings! ????
We’ve definitely enjoyed growing up in Sanctuary Waters, being so close to arguably one of the most beautiful reserve in Perth, with plenty of wildlife, green grass, shade from tall trees and picturesque open spaces. The kids especially can’t get enough of our evening strolls around the beautiful lake, and stopping by the nearby playground for a (never a quick) play on the way home.
There is a huge sense of pride living in Sanctuary Waters Estate, speak to anyone around!
Call Janey Pagels today for a viewing 0408901858!!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858