72 Waterfoot Loop, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $588,000
Brilliant family Home!
Canning Vale is one of the most diverse and family friendly suburbs in Perth and it is my absolute pleasure to bring to market this Ross North “Hamptons” family property. Boasting 4 queen sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a massive 250sqm of internal living space, this amazing home is situated in sought after Glenariff Estate, just a short stroll from the beautiful Sanctuary Waters Parkland reserve.
There are three separate living areas can all be closed off so each member can enjoy their own space plus there is a rear entertaining space with feature paving and a sparkling below ground pool is ready and waiting for all your summer parties. Extras include a 5kw solar system to keep your power bills in check, Alarm and the luxury of being a short walk/drive to most amenities.
Ticking all your boxes this one MUST be top of your list, call today for a private viewing.
Outstanding features include:
– 250sqm approx. living space.
– Generous 589sqm lot size.
– Easy care gardens.
– Ross North “Hamptons” build
– Solid wood doors and “Invisiguard” security screen
– Alarm and security cameras.
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
– 5kw Solar Panels
– Massive theatre room with TV recess and carpets.
– Spacious master suite with carpets and window finishing’s, spacious walk-in dressing room and blinds.
– Huge ensuite bathroom complete with luxurious bath, porcelain basins, extra-large shower space with glass doors and separate toilet.
– Open plan living space has 31 course ceilings throughout, easy care laminate floors, downlights vertical blinds and bulkhead ceiling to kitchen.
– Spacious Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks stainless steel appliances including SMEG oven, large walk in pantry, mosaic tile spas back, bulkhead with downlights and plenty of cupboards.
– Bedroom 2,3 and 4 are Queen size with built in robes, carpets and blinds finished in modern tones.
– Massive Activity room can be used as a 5th bedroom has laminated flooring and venetian blinds.
– Walk in Linen cupboard.
– Family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom boasts porcelain basin, venetian blinds and full-sized bath.
– Alfresco dining for all your summer entertaining overlooking the pool simply perfect!
– Sparkling below ground swimming pool for the hot summer months with pool cover and cleaner.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door and store/workshop space
– Close to public transport and a leisurely walk to the nearest shopping center and short drive to trendy coffee shops and gym.
This home is a MUST SEE. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
From the Owners.
i will certainly miss this house and the neighbourhood. I have always felt safe and secure here. There are many young families and the kids play outside in our quiet street for hours. We take daily walks to the parks and the shops are straight down the end of the road so convenient. I hope the next family has just good memories in our lovely house as we have made.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 589 m²
- Floor Area is 250 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858