7 Wateredge Road, Thornlie WA 6108Sold
Prince of the Park!
House Sold - Thornlie WA
Situated in undeniably one of the best streets in Forrest Lakes and set on a generous 742sqm lot this beautifully presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home will certainly impress the fussiest buyer.
Complete serenity awaits you with stunning front gardens and parkland views from your sunken lounge and master suite. Plenty of room for the whole family with two separate spacious living areas and an amazing kitchen complete with stainless appliances and essa stone benchtops.
Perfectly positioned, it’s just a short stroll to Forrest Lakes Shopping center and is close to public transport, schools and of course the stunning parkland space.
• Built 1987 by Ross North homes.
• 189sqm approx. of living area
• Roof restored and repointed.
• New Ducted Evaporative airconditioning.
• Sunken front formal lounge stepping up to dining space has carpets, drapes built in cupboards and looks across to parkland lake.
• Spacious master suite with a wall of wardrobes, sheers, drapes and carpets
• En suite bathroom boasts porcelain basin, wc and is finished in crisp white and neutral tones.
• Spacious open plan family space overlooks the patio and lush back garden has meals/family space with vinyl plank floors.
• Light Bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double stainless sink generous cupboards, essa stone bench top and glass splash back.
• Large Family bathroom has full size bath, glass shower door floor to ceiling tiling.
• Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 are spacious featuring built-in robes, and carpets and ceiling fans.
• Double linen cupboard off of the passage
• Good size laundry with extra storage space.
• Large paved patio area for summer entertaining overlooking lush green gardens.
• Double carport garage with automatic sectional door.
• Bore reticulated gardens
• Huge 6 x 4 powered shed on a concrete slab with full rear access.
• Beautiful parkland just a short stroll away
• Shops and public transport within walking distance.
BE QUICK!! This one is too good to last. Call JANEY PAGELS for a viewing today, 0408901858.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 742 m²
- Floor Area is 189 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces