7 Rodena Way, Canning Vale WA 6155Buyers Above $518,000
Pretty as a Picture! Get in Quick!! BY APPOINTMENT ONLY !! CALL FOR A VIEWING 0408901858 JANEY
Calling all Downsizers, First home buyers and Investors!
This is it!! You can just stop searching and call me to put an offer on your new home as this little beauty has it all! Set in a secluded street in beautiful “Grevillea Park” estate Canning Vale, this 2003 built 4 Bed 2 bath family home is perfectly placed close to schools and parkland space and just a short stroll to public transport. Near new carpets throughout, a renovated main bathroom and a beautiful outdoor paved patio for summer entertaining certainly sets this home apart from the rest!
• Contemporary façade with easy care gardens
• Solid wood entrance door.
• Newly painted throughout.
• Light bright entrance hall with open plan living space.
• Generous 632 sqm block within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• 162 sqm approx. of internal living space perfect for first home buyers, downsizers or the savvy investor.
• Bamboo flooring throughout main living space.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning and an extra new split system air conditioner in the main living area.
• Versatile large open plan front lounge.
• Beautiful master suite with plush carpets, good sized walk-in robe and vertical blinds.
• Ensuite bathroom with porcelin basin, new toilet and finished in neutral tones.
• Spacious chef’s kitchen is tiled with quality stainless steel appliances, double stainless steel sink, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, plenty of bench space and cupboards.
• Expansive rear open plan family entertaining area with clean lines, bamboo floors and abundant natural light.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are generously sized with vertical blinds, near new carpets and built in robes.
• Contemporary main bathroom is light and bright finished in brown and white and has porcelain basin and bath.
• Laundry with plenty of cupboard space including overhead storage.
• Brilliant paved patio space for summer entertaining. This area overlooks beautiful automatically reticulated lush gardens and pool area.
• Double carport, extra area for boat or trailer and possible side access.
• Two rear sheds for storage.
• Gorgeous pool area with glass fencing and liquid limestone paving surrounds.
• Short walk to the beautiful parkland with children’s playground, Excelsior Primary school and public transport.
“From the owners”
We’re proud of our home and hope you love it as much as we do. What we’ve personally loved about living in Canning Vale is the abundance of facilities on offer right at your doorstep. From shopping centres, supermarkets, cafés, restaurants, parks, play areas for the kids and beautiful wetlands, Canning Vale certainly has everything you need. With the upcoming completion of the Thornlie-Cockburn Train Line Link, it’s just another thing Canning Vale has on offer, giving easy access to all areas of Perth. One of our family’s favourite things to do on the weekend is walk our dogs through the lush parklands to the local café, The Roastery, to enjoy a coffee or breakfast. Although we haven’t been blessed with a ‘green thumb’, we’ve appreciated the produce from our fruit trees and little veggie patch while still having a low maintenance garden. We’ve enjoyed many hot days entertaining around the pool or having a quick dip to relax. Our family will miss our home but know that it will make another family very happy.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 632 m²
- Floor Area is 161 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858