7 Morton Loop, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $770,000
HOME OPEN CANCELLED.... UNDER OFFER BY JANEY ! THE AGENCY
BOOM! What an absolute pleasure to present this quality Canning Vale property to the market!
Situated in one for the sought-after pockets in Ranford Estate and surrounded by other quality homes this beauty will tick every one of your boxes so start running!!
Built in 1998 this immaculate 4 bed 2 bath (plus activity) family home sits on a Generous 652sqm lot and is about perfectly positioned close to Ranford primary school, public transport and a nice stroll to The Livingston Shopping Centre.
The floor plan flows beautifully and each of the rooms light bright and inviting. The kitchen and both bathrooms have been masterfully renovated and present as modern with clean lines and neutral decor.
The rear entertaining is just perfect for all your summer parties with lush green gardens automatically reticulated a massive gabled patio with Fremantle stone paving and an additional patio space overlooking the sparkling below ground swimming pool. There is ample lighting around the pool in the garden to make use of the space at night and the pull-down blinds ensure privacy and protection from the elements.
Be lightning fast to view this one as it will disappear in a flash!!
• Traditional façade with immaculate gardens
• 652 sqm lot
• Impressive 210sqm approx. living space.
• Automatic reticulated gardens
• Solid jarrah double front door with feature glass.
• Double width hall with easy care tiled floors.
• Reverse Cycle air conditioning with 6 zones.
• 2 gas bayonets.
• Separate open plan lounge near new plush carpets, crisp white shutters on the windows and led lighting.
• Master suite is King sized with pelmets drapes and sheer curtains, new carpets and walk in dressing room with feature window.
• Renovated en suite bathroom is light and bright and finished in neutral tones has porcelain fruit bowl basins, free standing bath, glass shower, starlight’s and separate toilet
• Huge open plan kitchen, meals and family with elevated ceilings and split system air conditioner is bright and looks out to the entertaining area.
• Massive renovated well-appointed kitchen with soft close cupboards, down lights, quality stainless steel appliances including freestanding Westinghouse 900mm cooker, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, double sinks. This space also boasts soft close cupboards and shoppers’ entrance, absolutely beautiful!!
• All minor bedrooms are spacious with new carpets, double roller blinds and built-in robes.
• Open plan Kitchen, Meals, Family living space Family room with built in shelving unit.
• Easy care lush automatic reticulated rear gardens with easy care synthetic grass in the rear garden.
• Massive entertaining patio area complete with timber gabled patio with Fremantle Stone paving, pull down blinds and extra space overlooking the sparkling salt water swimming pool, just perfect.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door and rear roller door and parking under patio for your trailer or small boat.
• Powered shed for the Handyman
• Short stroll to parkland reserve and public transport.
• Positioned close to exciting new rail infrastructure with just a short drive to the new train stations.
From the Owners:
When we come home, there is a sense of peace, tranquillity, and contentment. We love sitting out by the pool to relax with a glass of red before starting on dinner. Our home is loved by our friends, who we entertain a lot – especially round the pool in summer. One of our friends said “this is our Bali in Perth!”
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 652 m²
- Floor Area is 210 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858