7 Gotch Crescent, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $620,000
Brilliant Family Home!!
Step Right Up!!
This brilliant family home will surely impress the fussiest buyer with the biggest of families. Built by Ross North in 2006 and set in the heart of beautiful Canning Vale this freshly painted 4-bedroom 2 bathroom PLUS study, Gym/Workshop AND Activity room is situated a short walk from Campbell Primary school and boasts three separate living spaces.
The home has Daiken reverse cycle air-conditioning which can be set individually and run from your mobile and for the handyman there’s a massive powered shed with side access from the front of the property.
There certainly is plenty of room for each member of the family to have their own space and with parkland reserve just a short stroll its perfectly positioned for the growing family.
Outstanding features include:
– 242 sqm approx. living space. (including gym room)
– Generous 700 sqm lot size.
– Easy care gardens automatically bore reticulated.
– Daiken “my air” Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with 9 zones and individual room temperature setting.
– Spacious Master suite with his and her walk-in robes, light sheer curtains with side drapes and easycare laminate flooring.
– Gorgeous Light bright renovated ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, led downlights and separate toilet.
– Theatre space with full theatre wiring, projector and remote control screen and quality window treatments.
– Large study/bed 5 has easy-care laminated boards and wood venetian blinds.
– 32 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family.
– Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks, freestanding dual fuel 900M Technika cooker and double drawer dishwasher.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light with roman blinds and elevated ceilings.
– Bedroom 2,3 and 4 are Queen size with built in robes, blinds and remote fan lights
– Activity room/bed 6 with triple slider doors for privacy.
– Functional family bathroom is bright, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, large frameless shower space and full-size bath.
– Alfresco dining boasts gabled “cooldek” patio roof with timber deck for summer entertaining.
– Easy care retained and bore reticulated rear gardens
– Side access to park boat, caravan or trailer.
– Powered 6.5m x 4.5m workshop.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door.
– Workshop/Gym room to the rear of the Garage.
– Close to public transport and a leisurely walk to the nearest shopping center.
– 200m to Campbell Primary School.
This home is a MUST SEE!!. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- Floor Area is 244 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858