7 Burbank Street, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $740,000
MASSIVE FAMILY LIVING!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
WOW !! Canning Vale is one of the most sought after and family friendly suburbs in Perth and it is my absolute pleasure to bring to market for the first time this gorgeous family property.
Boasting 4 queen sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a massive 245 sqm of internal living space this amazing “Summit” built Lifestyle home is situated in a whisper quiet street, just a short walk to the beautiful Parkland reserve.
BEAUTIFULLY unique and well-presented boasting stunning solid Jarrah flooring throughout most of the home and elevated ceilings to main living space this home will literally ticks all your boxes.
The three separate living areas can all be closed off, so each member can enjoy their own space; plus, there is a rear outdoor gabled patio for all your entertaining.
There is ample parking for your boat or caravan room for a pool and fruit trees a plenty!
Make this one first on your list!! Call Janey today for a viewing today! 0408901858.
Outstanding features include:
– 245 sqm approx. living space.
– Generous 659 sqm lot size
– Reverse cycle air conditioning with 9 zones
– Solid double entrance doors under portico entrance.
– Stunning entrance hall with elevated ceiling
– Solid Jarrah flooring throughout main living area.
– Open plan living space with 34 course ceilings, stunning timber flooring which overlooks the patio and garden area through a huge bay window.
– Spacious kitchen with double stainless-steel appliances including 900mm Bosch cooktop, rangehood, walk in pantry and shopper’s entrance.
– Activity room in amongst minor bedrooms for the kids to play.
– Large Master suite boasts new good-sized walk-in wardrobe and 32c ceilings blinds and feature arch to ensuite
– Huge ensuite bathroom complete with double vanities, spa bath, glass shower space and separate toilet.
– Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are true Queen size with the guest room having semi ensuite access to the main bathroom triple mirror robes and blinds
– Separate open study with recess can easily be transformed into another bedroom.
– Family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light décor complete with double porcelain basins and new toilet.
– LED downlights throughout.
– Double linen cupboard and separate broom cupboard.
– Lush low maintenance formal front and rear garden design, both automatically bore reticulated. Rear garden has room for a pool.
– Massive Paved Gabled Patio surrounded by garden.
– Double garage with automatic sectional doors and store and rear access to patio.
– 3.2KW Solar panel system with two German inverters
– Fruit trees including Mango, Mandarin, Pomegranate, Blackberry, 3 Guava types and the list goes on!
– Close to public transport and a leisurely walk to the nearest shopping centre (complete with coffee shop).
– Excelsior Primary School catchment zone.
From the owners 13yr old daughter,
Of course, you’re able to buy yourself a beautiful house- though, you aren’t able to buy kind, warm and welcoming neighbours; and you can’t buy yourself a home. On the other hand, 7 Burbank St Canning Vale provides you with just that. Friendly and good-natured neighbours to surround you and your home.
7 Burbank street is a safe, serene and secure abode; we have never had any issues and have felt at peace with our surrounding’s 100% of the time! Moving around & flexibility is never a problem, with transportation near by, and freely being able to take a short stroll to the nearby parks and ponds where various types of wildlife take residence, is truly blissful and a blessing.
As stated, you can always buy yourself a house..but are hardly ever going to be buying a home- not easily at least. This home is filled with memories, tenderness and was built with care; we are leaving many moments of sentiment behind, and are hoping to pass this home down, hoping that others can fill this unwinding abode with their own values and treat it with the same care and devotion back.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 659 m²
- Floor Area is 246 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces