64 Waratah Boulevard, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Waratah Wonder !
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
The wonderful estate of Waratah presents this brilliant 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study family beauty. Well presented, this elevated home sits on a generous 603sqm lot and is only a stone’s throw from gorgeous parklands.
This home is a must see for the first home buyer or savvy investor.
• Elevated position with Colonial facade.
• 603sqm lot
• 190sqm approx. living space
• Solid wood front door
• Freshly painted throughout main living area
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
• Separate study.
• Spacious Formal lounge dining with vertical blinds swags and drapes.
• Large master suite with good size walk in robe
• En suite bathroom is bright with glass shower.
• Tiled open plan kitchen, meals and family.
• Spacious theatre/games room off family space with tiled floors, security screen and vertical blinds.
• Bright kitchen overlooking patio complete with gas cooktop and range hood, and plenty of cupboard space.
• Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 are spacious. Bedroom 3 featuring walk-in robe.
• Family bathroom with glass shower screen and finished in neutral tones.
• Easy care lush green gardens with auto reticulation.
• Large gabled patio for entertaining
• Room for a pool.
• Rear access through garage for extra parking.
• Double garage with automatic tilt door.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 603 m²
- Floor Area is 185 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces