6 Tucker Court, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $720,000
Home Open Cancelled. UNDER OFFER BY JANEY!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Ranford Estate is one of the most sought after addresses in Canning Vale with its treelined drive and proximity to all amenities. Perfectly located this magnificent federation home is built in 1998 by Content living Homes featuring 4 bedrooms, 2-bathroom, separate study and 3 large living areas.
Set on a quiet 638sqm lot, ticking all your boxes from the moment you enter the front doors you will feel the warmth this family home exudes. Immaculately presented this beauty is surrounded by parkland reserve and just a stone’s throw from Ranford Primary School and other amenities.
Perfect for the growing family with each main area being able to be shut off from the other gives all members of the family their own space. The family although massive, feels warm and inviting with the choice of tiles and blinds and of course by the log fire.
The rear garden is huge with plenty of room for the kids to play and explore and a there also is a large patio space for all your entertaining complete with PIZZA oven, swimming pool and spa*
Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858.
• Generous 638 sqm lot
• 225sqm of internal living space
• Contemporary façade.
• Security front door screen
• Solid double front door, leading into double entrance hall.
• Study/formal dining space
• Spacious master suite with large walk-in robe, near new carpets, bay window and beautiful light sheer curtains over roller blinds
• Light and bright en suite with neutral decor boasting glass double shower, separate toilet, heat lamp and molded basin.
• Large formal lounge with elevated ceilings, roller shutter, blinds, and soft sheer curtains.
• Stunning Concrete look tiled flooring through main living space.
• Gorgeous open plan family, games and meals looking out to the lush garden space and gabled patio has elevated ceilings and panel blinds.
• Renovated kitchen overlooks main living space and features double stainless sink, 900mm gas cook top, double fridge space, plenty of bench space and shopper’s entrance.
• Family leads on to large open games room which in turn looks out to the garden and has an abundance of natural light.
• Bedrooms 2 is queen sized with double robe and bedrooms 3 and 4 are King sized with walk in robes and blinds.
• The main bathroom is large with abundant natural light with full-size bath finished in neutral tones.
• Laundry is spacious with built in cupboards and there is a linen cupboard in the passage.
• 2 gas bayonet points.
• Reverse cycle air conditioner with 7 Zones.
• Instant hot water system
• Rainwater tank plumbed into the kitchen.
• LED lights throughout the home.
• 5 kw SOLAR Panel system
• Automatic Bore reticulation to the front yard.
• Large, paved patio area for all year-round entertaining boasting pizza oven.
• Shed for the handyman is powered and measures 3.8 x2.3
• Double garage with automatic door.
• Beautiful Heated Freedom swimming pool with Fremantle paving surrounds and tropical garden.
• Close to schools and public transport is right on your doorstep.
• Short stroll to Livingston Shopping Centre.
From the owners:
On a quiet, safe, and family-friendly street we’ve enjoyed creating memories, watching our family grow and delighted in entertaining our friends. Being kept cool in summer with air-conditioning, swimming pool and spa and warm in winter with the pizza oven and wood heater this lovely home has made us comfortable all year round. With Livingston Shopping Centre and Ranford Primary School in close proximity all services and needs are well within walking distance.
• For a private viewing, please call Janey Pagels today!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 638 m²
- Floor Area is 224 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage