6 Lacombe Court, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $640,000
Take a Stroll down the Avenues!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
WOW !! Canning Vale is one of the most sought after and family friendly suburbs in Perth and it is my absolute pleasure to bring to market for the first time this gorgeous family property.
Boasting 4 queen sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a massive 256 sqm of internal living space this traditional “Lifestyle” built home is situated in the highly sought-after AVENUES ESTATE, just a short walk to the beautiful Parkland reserve.
BEAUTIFULLY unique this home is situated in a quite cal de sac street surrounded by equally impressive homes. The three separate living areas can all be closed off, so each member can enjoy their own space, plus, there is a rear outdoor space for year-round entertaining complete with below ground swimming pool.
Be quick as this will be gone in a flash
• 256m2 living space.
• 616m2 block size
• 1997 built by CREST homes.
• Solid single front door with sidelight panel and feature glass inlay and security screen door
• Formal lounge/dining is massive with jarrah French doors, ornate arches, brick hearth, ceiling rose, wool carpets, and blinds.
• Spacious Study with blinds can easily be utilized as Bedroom 5.
• Master suite with carpets, spacious walk-in robe, pelmet with blinds and ceiling fan,
• En suite has glass shower space, separate toilet with guest facilities and is light and bright.
• Powder room for guests runs off entrance hall.
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with vinyl planking on the floors and elevated ceilings.
• Games/entertaining/theatre through French doors and has carpets, pelmets and blinds.
• Large kitchen space with plenty of cupboards and bench space has 600mm gas cooktop Dishwasher and double stainless-steel sinks.
• Ducted evaporated air conditioning throughout.
• Minor Bedrooms are all queen size double built-in robes.
• Large laundry has plenty of cupboards for storage and large linen cupboard.
• Main bathroom is light and bright and finished in crisp white.
• 2 indoor gas bayonets for heating in family room and formal lounge.
• Easy care automatic bore reticulated gardens.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door
• Spacious paved outdoor entertaining space with sparkling below ground pool.
• Close to all amenities including local shops, schools, public transport and a stone’s throw away from the Parkland reserve and lake.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 616 m²
- Floor Area is 256 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces