6 Deflexa Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $725,000
UNDER OFFER BY JANEY PAGELS THE AGENCY CANNING VALE
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Canning Vale is one of the most sought after and family friendly suburbs in Perth and it is my absolute pleasure to bring to market this gorgeous family property.
Boasting 4 queen sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a massive 270 sqm of internal living space, this amazing APG built home is perfectly positioned, just a short walk to the beautiful Parkland reserve., Excelsior Primary School and the Vale shopping centre.
BEAUTIFULLY unique and immaculately presented this resort style property has had the kitchen and en suite refurbished in crisp white décor There are three separate living areas can all be closed off, so each member can enjoy their own space; plus, there is a gorgeous cabana space for year-round entertaining and a massive yard with sparkling below ground pool for all your summer parties.
Call Janey today for a private viewing.
Outstanding features include:
– 270 sqm approx. living space.
– Generous 700 sqm lot size
– Split system air conditioning
– Solid double entrance doors lead to double width entrance hall boasting feature stone flooring and gorgeous pendant light.
– Security screens
– Stunning Kempas timber flooring throughout main living space and master bedroom.
– Home Cinema with French doors, new carpets, block-out theatre blinds, and downlights
– Open plan living space with 32 course ceilings, stunning timber flooring is split level adding to the overall feel of this amazing family home. This family space feels light and airy and has plenty of natural light..
– Spacious Chef’s kitchen has had a refurbishment with crisp white refinished bench tops and cupboard doors, double stainless-steel sinks and 900mm appliances including rangehood, cooktop and oven.
– Huge rear games room with vinyl planked floors leads out to the rear entertaining space through double sliding doors with timber blinds.
– Large master suite boasts warm timber floors, spacious walk-in/fitted wardrobe and 32c ceilings with downlights blinds and resort feature ceiling fan.
– Huge en suite bathroom complete with double vanities, luxurious spa bath, double glass shower space and separate toilet.
– Bedrooms 2,3, 4 are true Queen size with double robes, carpets and blinds finished in modern tones
– Integrated study in the family area.
– Family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light decor complete with glass shower space and full-size bath.
– LED downlights throughout.
– Laundry has ample bench and storage with walk-in linen cupboard and broom cupboard.
– Lush low maintenance tropical front and rear garden design, both automatically reticulated. Front garden has synthetic grass.
– 3 phase power
– Sparkling below ground easy care pool.
– Double garage with automatic sectional doors and store/workshop space.
– 3kw Solar panels with 5kw inverter
– Close to public transport and a leisurely walk to the Vale shopping centre with Dome coffee, gyms and restaurants
– Approximately 100m to the stunning Excelsior Primary parkland Reserve.
With the exciting new rail infrastructure promising just 6 steps to the Perth CBD, Canning Vale once again cements itself as the ideal suburb to live and raise a family!
Quality homes in this location simply do not last, so please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- Floor Area is 270 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage