6 Ambergate Close, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
MAGNIFICENT FAMILY LIVING ! UNBELIEVABLE PRICE !!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Wow! Have a look at this beauty! Close to all amenities and just a hop skip and a jump to Canning Vale primary school and stunning Waratah parkland is this Californian Bungalow style family home. Delightfully different in design, this massive home is just perfect for the growing family.
Featuring 5 spacious bedrooms, light bright bathrooms and a relaxing outdoor space for entertaining, this massive home is a must see!
• Contemporary façade with easy-care native gardens.
• Massive 719 sqm lot size close to parkland reserve.
• 260sqm approx. living space
• Double door entrance under portico with security screens
• Separate double width tiled entrance.
• Built in cupboards in passage
• Jarrah skirting boards
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Separate Study
• Sunken formal lounge with carpets, wall lights, built in display shelving and roller blinds.
• Master suite has new plush carpets large walk in robe large window with roller blind and sheer curtains.
• Ensuite bathroom is renovated finished in neutral tones and has good quality fittings including porcelain basin and full-size bath as well as a separate toilet.
• Open plan family/ kitchen /meals through French doors is light and bright with vinyl plank flooring, vertical blinds and combustion stove.
• Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances including double oven and 900m cooktop and range hood gorgeous granite bench tops and plenty of cupboards.
• Large sunken games room with vinyl floors, vertical blinds and looks out to entertaining space.
• All minor bedrooms are king sized with bed 2 having a walk-in robe and beds 3 and 4 both with built in robes. All bedrooms have carpets and quality window dressings.
• Main bathroom is stunning with floor to ceiling tiling, full size bath porcelain basin and finished in crisp black and white.
• Outdoor entertaining under patio with white gabled feature lattice for privacy and easy care native gardens.
• Massive carport space with a newly painted drive.
• Rear garden shed
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 719 m²
- Floor Area is 260 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage