54 Ashmore Avenue, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
PRINCE OF THE PARK!
It is my pleasure to bring to the market 54 Ashmore Ave. Oozing Class and Style this amazing home is situated right on the park in beautiful Ranford estate and has all the features you would expect in a home of this quality. The minor bedrooms are all true KING size and have stunning black butt flooring and the Master is equally as impressive. Just a short stroll to Ranford Primary School and public transport
Be first to view this magnificent family home.
Outstanding features include:
• Contemporary façade
• 230m2 approx. living space
• 600m2 block size
• 2004 built
• Security Camera system and alarm.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Portico entrance to double solid doors.
• Double width entrance with inlaid tile feature in porcelin tiled floors
• Master suite with carpets, spacious walk in robe, gorgeous white shutter blinds and split system air conditioner.
• Ensuite has luxurious spa bath, double porcelin basins glass shower door and toilet.
• Massive theatre room through jarrah French doors has quality carpets crisp white shutters and star lights.
• Separate study space
• Huge open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with porcelin tiled floors soaring 32c ceilings and led lighting.
• Massive kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel wall oven, 900m gas cooktop and range hood, dishwasher and Corian bench tops.
• Games/entertaining through jarrah French doors room has porcelin tiles and built in bar.
• Double linen and broom cupboard in laundry and walk-in linen in hallway
• Main bathroom is bright and has quality fittings, heat lamp and full-size bath.
• Minor bedrooms are HUGE with stunning black but flooring and quality window treatments and built in robes.
• Large alfresco with liquid limestone paving looks across to travertine planter boxes and wall feature with jarrah bench seat, perfect for summer parties.
• Plenty of grass for the kids to play
• Double garage with auto sectional door
• Side access to park boat
• 3m x 3m garden shed
• Bore reticulated gardens
• A short stroll to Ranford Primary school and public transport.
Be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- Floor Area is 230 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858