52 Morton Loop, Canning Vale WA 6155Offers over $618,000
Ahh the Serenity!
Perfectly positioned in a whisper quiet street and a short stroll to sought after Ranford Primary School (Best school 2015 Academics and Community) is this magnificent 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom PLUS study family home.
The floor plan flows effortlessly and you will surely be impressed by the fully renovated chef’s kitchen and 5 star entertaining zone at the rear of the home including exposed aggregate and sparkling pool.
Perfect for the growing family with each living area being able to be closed off from the others ensures all members of the family have their own space. The minor bedrooms are all true queen sized with built in robes and venetian blinds. The gardens are fully bore reticulated and there’s even a shed for the handyman!
Don’t delay this beauty will not be around for long!!
NB: New Carpets have been installed since the photos were taken.
Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858.
• Generous 725 sqm lot
• Generous 220 sqm of internal living space
• Striking federation façade with lush gardens.
• Security front door screens
• Double solid wood entry doors leading into double entrance hall.
• Separate study can be utilized as a 5th Bedroom.
• Spacious master suite with large walk-in robe, carpets and roller shutter
• Light and bright ensuite with glass shower door, porcelain basins and separate toilet/powder room.
• Large formal lounge / theatre space with carpets, venetian blinds and drapes.
• Easy-care tiled flooring through main living space.
• Gorgeous open plan family and meals with family looking out to the lush garden space and gabled patio with elevated ceilings.
• Stunning RENOVATED kitchen overlooks main living space and features corian stone benchtops double stainless Frankie sink, new Smeg oven, rangehood and cooktop, plenty of cupboard and glass splash back.
• Wooden French doors lead to the games room which in turn looks out to the garden and has an abundance of natural light easy-care tiled floors.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are queen sized with built-in robes, and Venetian blinds and carpets.
• Separate Activity room in amongst minor bedrooms is bright and has roman blind and sheer curtain.
• The main bathroom is large and bright with a full-size bath and is finished in pastel
• Walk in linen/broom cupboard.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
• Sparkling below ground salt water pool with power saving pump.
• Large paved patio area for all year-round entertaining wraps around the home
• Lush green gardens with 3 phase bore reticulation and rear powered shed.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Within walking distance to Ranford Primary school, Livingston shopping centre and public transport.
From the owners.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 725 m²
- Floor Area is 220 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858