5 The Green, Canning Vale WA 6155$765,000
On the Park!
Ranford Estate is one of the most sought after addresses in Canning Vale with its treelined drive and proximity to all amenities including a highly regarded Primary school.
Perfectly located Parkside is this magnificent classic Canning Vale home. Built by and featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and 3 large living areas this beauty is set behind formal private gardens and is walking distance to public transport, schools and the Livingston Shopping Centre
From the moment you enter through the double door entrance you will feel the warmth this home has to offer and once you make your way through the home you will certainly be impressed by the elevated ceilings and spacious rooms. The rear gardens are simplistic with entertaining front of mind with the timber decked extension to the main living space through bi fold doors
Perfect for the growing family with plenty of room for each member having their own space. The minor bedrooms are all at least a Queen size with double built or walk in robes and carpets
Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858.
• 601 sqm lot
• 236 sqm approx. of internal living space
• Classic façade recently rendered
• Exposed aggregate driveway and easy-care front garden
• Solid double wood entry doors, leading into double entrance hall with inlay tiled feature.
• Open study with tiled floors is light and bright
• Spacious master suite, large walk-in robe, carpets, and sheer curtains
• Ensuite bathroom has a spa and porcelain basin and separate toilet
• Formal Lounge and separate formal dining with Jarrah floors and elevated ceilings.
• Spacious open plan family, meals, kitchen space with elevated ceilings, blinds, and timber French doors to theatre/games room
• Large, renovated kitchen overlooks main living space and features double stainless sink, gas cook top, dishwasher, Delonghi oven and stone bench top.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are queen sized with built-in robes, new carpets, and Venetian blinds.
• The main bathroom is large with abundant natural light, glass shower space. There is also a full-size bath and is finished in neutral tones.
• Laundry is spacious with built in cupboards and there is a double door linen cupboard in the passage.
• 2 gas bayonet points
• Evaporative air conditioning plus split system to master.
• Large rear patio with timber decking and pull-down blinds through bi fold doors from living space. The patio wraps around the home and steps out to liquid limestone paving and easy-care gardens
• Lush green gardens with automatic bore reticulation.
• Shed for extra storage
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Parkside location
• Short walk to sought after Ranford Primary School and public transport is right on your doorstep.
• Close to all amenities including Livingston Shopping centre which is withing walking distance.
5, The Green has been a great home for our family, it is a quite street, with the beautiful ‘green’ in front of our bedroom. The 519 bus stop is a 3 minute walk on Southacre Drive for kids to get to school. The walking path behind the house is a lovely 2km walk past the primary school is to the BP fuel station via two beautiful lakes along the way.
Call Janey Pagels for details and viewing times 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 601 m²
- Floor Area is 236 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858