Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Massive Family Home !
Be amazed at this magnificent home! Built superbly in 2002 by Manor Homes and oozing opulence and class this 4 bed 2 bath plus study Family home will impress even the fussiest buyer. As soon as you enter through the double doors behind the picket fence you have an overwhelming feeling of being “home” and with the perfect blend of federation and contemporary styles this stunner surely ticks all the boxes. Close to amenities, schools and parks this gem should definitely be first on your list.
• Perfect 637sqm lot size with 249sqm living space
• Freshly painted throughout.
• Beautiful solid door entrance with led side light panel feature.
• 34c ceilings throughout main living space and study.
• Skirting boards throughout the home.
• Generous entrance hall with stunning black butt wood floors recently refinished, ceiling roses and decorative arch.
• Master Suite is light and bright with near new crisp white plantation shutters, coffered ceiling with recessed lighting and split system A/C.
• Stunning en suite bathroom boasting spa bath, large shower recess, porcelain basins and powder room access for guests all with new fittings.
• Separate Study is with carpets, white shutters and down lights.
• Exquisite formal lounge and dining room carpeted with feature pendant lights and beautiful French doors.
• Open plan Kitchen Family Dining space featuring the beautiful wood flooring split system A/C leading out to resort style outdoor entertaining through new sliding stacker doors.
• Chef’s kitchen finished in crisp white with ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and stone bench tops.
• Rear Theatre Room through French doors with quality carpet, curtains and pendant light.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are true queen sized rooms featuring built in robes and quality window treatments including newly installed roller shutters.
• Stunning outdoor entertaining with below ground heated pool for perfect summer parties. (Current owner has installed new pool fencing, new pool chlorinator and filter and liquid limestone paving)
• Garden Shed
• Shared bore reticulation, new synthetic grass to the rear yard.
• 4kw Solar Panel system with 5kw Inverter.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 637 m²
- Floor Area is 241 m²
- 2 Toilet
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858