5 Dupont Way, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $622,000
Brilliant Family Home !!! Whisper Quiet Street!
Set on a generous 558sqm lot in sought-after Canning Vale, is this light bright Celebration built family home.
Boasting 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Theatre room and open plan rear living this beauty is perfect for the growing family and looking for a new owner to love.
Exuding warmth and peace as soon as you walk through the front doors you will have a feeling of being home. Each room is spacious, finished in neutral decor with plenty of light streaming through the home.
Beautifully presented, this property is sure to tick all your boxes and will be gone in a flash!!!
Make sure this one is FIRST on your list!
• Modern façade set on generous 558 sqm lot.
• Approx. 200 sqm of living space
• Whisper quiet location
• Ducted evaporative air cooling
• Solid wood double front door with double entrance hall with easy care tiled flooring
• Huge master suite with plush carpets, his and her walk in robes, soft sheers over venetian blinds and split system air conditioner
• Bright ensuite with beautiful corner bath, porcelain basin, full width mirror, glass shower and separate toilet.
• Spacious theatre/formal lounge room through French doors with carpets and window treatments,
• Spacious bright kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks, quality stainless steel appliances including Miele dishwasher and Westinghouse oven
• Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space with tiled floors continued through and abundant natural light
• Rear multi use room could be utilised as a home office, activity room for the kids or games room.
• Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are queen size with built-in robes, carpets and blinds two of which also have split system air conditioners
• Main bathroom needs a little TLC but has porcelain basin deep bath and neutral decor.
• Huge outdoor entertaining space with alfresco dining for entertaining and easy care paved garden and minimal gardens.
• Reticulated gardens with so many fruit trees including grapes, avocados, loquats and pomegranate
• Double garage with auto sectional door and shopper’s entrance.
• Within walking distance to Excelsior Primary School and parkland reserve.
• Public transport right on the doorstep.
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858