4/117 Stafford Road, Kenwick WA 6107Low to Mid 300’s
Step Right up !
Perfect first home!
Have a look at this beauty! Situated in a quiet street and close to shops and public transport this spacious 3 bed 2 bath unit is just perfect for the downsizer, investor or first home buyer. Each of the bedrooms are true Queen size with carpets and blinds and the open plan living space is light and bright. Outside boasts a good sized patio for entertaining with surrounding synthetic lawn and easy care garden. If you are looking for an investment jump right in with lovely tenants already in place this one is just perfect!
• 2008 brick and tile construction with modern façade
• 298qm lot with 120sqm interior living space
• Split system air conditioning
• Master bedroom is spacious with carpets, tv point, split system air conditioner and good-sized walk in robe.
• En suite bathroom is bright finished in neutral tones and has full vanity mirror and porcelain basin.
• Open plan meals and family area continue with tiled flooring, neutral décor and leads out on to large patio space
• Great kitchen with walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and plenty of cupboards.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are good sized and have built-in robes, carpets and vertical blinds.
• Main bathroom is light and bright with bath finished in blue and white and has floor to ceiling tiling, bath and porcelin basin
• Paved patio space and easy-care rear gardens
• Double garage with auto sectional door and storage space
• Close to all amenities including public transport and Shopping centre.
Call JANEY PAGELS for a viewing today, 0408901858.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 298 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858