38 Burbank Street, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $590,000
OPEN THIS THURSDAY 5.30PM YOU MUST REGISTER CALL JANEY 0408901858
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Simply Stunning !!! MAKE AN OFFER
• Contemporary façade situated in whisper quiet location.
• Solid double wood entrance doors through portico.
• Large 640sqm block within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• 180sq approx. of internal living space.
• Stunning brushbox direct stick wood flooring throughout main living area
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with three zones.
• Spacious master suite with plush quality carpets, good sized walk-in robe wood venetian blinds
• En suite bathroom with double shower with glass door, porcelain basins, quality fittings finished in crisp black and white.
• Theatre room with plush carpets and down lights and wooden venetian blinds (projector and screen not included)
• Stunning chef’s kitchen with black and silver appliances, solid stone benchtop with waterfall ends, microwave recess, induction cooktop, soft close drawers and double electric ovens (one self-cleaning steam oven).
• Open plan family/meals area continue to feature the stunning floor boards.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are good sized with built in robes, carpets and blinds
• Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light has porcelain basin and glass shower.
• Outdoor sauna (needs to be reconnected by an electrician).
• Extensive outdoor entertaining including a massive decked patio under alfresco plus gabled patio space with pull down blinds leading out to the sparkling below ground heated swimming pool with paved surrounds
• Easy-care manicured gardens with automatic reticulation
• 3.6KW Solar Panel system.
– Quality solar Inverter (Italian brand -Fronius) has been upgraded in Oct’18 to 5kW (although the solar panels are only 3.6kw) – easy to upgrade with minimal investment.
– Motion activated security system
– 3 phase power supply
– Pool pump replaced in March’20
– property currently rented until 7/02/21 @ $550/week (rent is above market average of $420pw)
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Rear shed for storage and side access for parking boat or caravan.
• Close to Excelsior primary school, and public transport.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 640 m²
- Floor Area is 178 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces