38 Battersea Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Bring the Parents!
Set on a level 4001sqm of prime Canning Vale land sits this Brilliant Family Home!
The main part of the residence has 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms and four living spaces! The Granny Flat is under the main roof, can be locked off from the main part of the home and has two MASSIVE bedrooms and a spacious living room overlooking the sparkling below ground swimming pool.
Feel the love in the gardens which are meticulously maintained by the current owners and fully reticulated off the bore.
• 80’s built brick and tile home.
• Massive 4001sq level block
• Solid wood front door with sidelight
• Double entry hall with slate flooring leads through to main living area
• 280sqm (approx.) of internal living space.
• Large Sunken Lounge room at the front of the home with easy care laminated flooring which steps up to a formal dining room. This area also has a large storeroom.
• Master Bedroom is large with walk in robe, laminated flooring curtains, fan light and large en suite bathroom with porcelain basin and shower screen.
• 70’s style kitchen is spacious with stainless steel oven, double fridge space fluro light and electric cook top. The kitchen also has a good sized pantry and plenty of cupboards.
• Separate huge games room off family through French doors has vaulted ceilings. This space could easily be used as a home office and has a separate entrance to the front of the property.
• Theatre room/ living area at the rear of the home is massive with tiled flooring, split system air conditioning, slow combustion stove and feature wood wall.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are spacious with built in robes and vinyl flooring.
• Family bathroom light bright and has double shower, heat light and spa.
• Under main roof, lockable from the main residence.
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning.
• Own entrance through carport and pool area.
• Good sized kitchen with stainless appliances looking out to pool area.
• Two massive bedrooms both with built in robes.
• Light bright bathroom with porcelain basin and shower screen.
• Bore reticulated gardens. (bore had pump replaced)
• 3 carport parking
• 5kw Solar Panel system
• Meticulous gardens and plenty of grass for the kids to play
• Two garden sheds
• Shed converted into 10 kennels (NOT council approved)
• Separate bank of 5 Kennels in a brick and tile building.
Call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,000 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 3 Carport
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858