37 Sholto Crescent, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
It is my absolute pleasure to introduce this amazing Family home to the market.
Situated on an elevated lot in arguably one of the most sought-after estates in Canning Vale this Sanctuary Waters stunner is magnificent. Immaculate and oozing class and quality you will be in awe of the stunning wood flooring and main living space with its soaring ceilings, renovated kitchen and brilliant outdoor entertainment area. 4 true queen-sized bedrooms and three separate living areas means everyone in the family has their own space to grow!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to live at one of Canning Vale’s most prestigious
addresses, call Janey today for a view 0408901858
• 245m2 living space
• 700m2 block size
• 2000 built by Lifestyle homes.
• Alarm including full perimeter and windows and doors.
• Easy care automatic reticulated gardens
• Spacious Study/Home office with built in cupboards for storage.
• Master suite with plush carpets, spacious walk in robe, wooden venetian blinds leads to open ensuite
• Ensuite has luxurious spa bath, porcelain basin and oversized shower, separate toilet and star lights over vanity.
• Powder room for guests runs off entrance hall has quality fittings and star lights over vanity.
• Classic open formal lounge/dining is light and immaculate with stunning wood floors and venetian blinds and features, columns, plinths and 30c ceilings.
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with the wood floors continuing through and soaring 35c ceilings. Family room has built in entertainment cabinetry and TV closet.
• Games/entertaining/theatre is sunken and has a built-in bar track lighting in combination with down lights and leads out to the gorgeous alfresco dining space.
• Minor Bedrooms are all queen size with the continuity of the beautiful bamboo flooring, venetian blinds and double built in robes.
• Large laundry has plenty of cupboards for storage and large linen cupboard.
• Main bathroom is light and bright and finished in navy and white. This space has quality fittings including star lights over vanity.
• Massive renovated kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel wall oven, gas stove and rangehood, dishwasher and double sink with flick tap overlooking beautiful garden and alfresco areas.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with 6 zones.
• 2 indoor gas bayonets for heating in family room and formal lounge.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door and shopper entrance to kitchen (7.1m x 6m)
• Stunning outdoor entertaining space with exposed aggregate around the home has a built-in sink and natural gas outlet for the bbq.
• Contemporary Below ground swimming pool with waterfall feature, glass fencing, feature pool light and easy-care gardens in stone clad planter box.
• Rear powered Shed for the Handy man.
• Close to all amenities including local shops, schools, public transport and a stones throw away from the magnificent Sanctuary Waters Parkland and lake.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- Floor Area is 245 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces