37 Planetree Pass, Canning Vale WA 6155Under Offer
Home open cancelled !! Under offer day 3 by Janey Pagels
Just a stone’s throw from the serenity of parkland reserve, a short drive to Caladenia Primary school and public transport at the end of the street sits this classic Ventura built family home.
Boasting 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a bright open plan meals kitchen family area, this versatile home has been designed with the changing family in mind. The 4th bedroom is at the front of the home and is currently being used as a home office, but this space could easily also be utilized as a front lounge as well.
The floor plan flows beautifully and with a wall of windows at the back of the home the lush green gardens can be seen from every aspect. The rear gardens have plenty of room for a pool and there is side access to park your trailer or small boat
With exciting new infrastructure coming to Canning vale in the form of our two Metronet Train stations, this property is perfectly positioned to utilise this new rail service.
If you are looking for a beautiful character filled family home, then look no further.
Call Janey today for a private viewing 0408901858
• Built by Ventura Home in 2004
• Classic façade and situated on a generous 600sqm lot.
• Easy care gardens with beautiful green grass fully reticulated
• Submersible bore. (controller less than a year old)
• Timber entrance deck leading to double solid wood doors and double width hallway.
• Entrance has neutral tiled floors with inlaid tile feature.
• 200sqm approx. of internal living space.
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Slow combustion fireplace for the cold winter months.
• Storage hot water system
• Large multi use front room can be used for a theatre room/bed 4/ home office whatever you need with carpets, French doors and built in cupboards (can be removed)
• Spacious master suite with carpets, good sized walk-in robe looking out to the rear gardens.
• En suite bathroom is light and bright with glass shower, porcelain basin and luxurious spa.
• Open plan family meals kitchen space with tiled floors, coffered ceiling and brand new blinds.
• Spacious chefs’ kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tiled floors near new dishwasher and filtered water tap.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are true queen sized with built in robes carpets, net curtains and drapes.
• Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light and has full size bath, shower, and venetian blinds.
• Walk in linen cupboard
• Fabulous outdoor entertaining including a timber decked alfresco looking out to lush green gardens including vegetable garden in the corner.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door is oversized to accommodate a workshop space with built in bench.
• Side access to park small boat or trailer.
• Short drive to Forrest Lakes shopping centre or Livingston Marketplace
From the owners
We built this house in 2004 before our children were born. We gave attention to every detail because we new it will be the home where our children will grow up. The location is perfect – 3 shopping centres in 5 minutes drive, 3 beautiful parks on our doorstep, 5 minutes from the freeway and 15 from the hospitals. It is in a quiet location, in a friendly neighbourhood. Our children and their friends love spending time in their double story tree cubby and growing our own veggies is a bonus. We created our outdoor oasis with different fruit trees that besides producing heaps of organic fruit, they provide shade in summer and let the warm sunlight in winter. We have used the wood heater as our only means of heating and it not only creates a warm atmosphere, it is very effective. We love this house and we selling it reluctantly due to a job reallocation to the eastern states.
We hope that the next owners will love this house as much as we have and trust that it will be the backdrop to many pleasant memories they create.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- Floor Area is 198 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858