36 Boongala Circuit, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $531,500
Classic Family Home!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Welcome to 36 Boongala Circuit! Set on an elevated lot in sought-after Canning Vale, is this beautifully presented 4 bed 2 bath family home.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Excelsior Primary school and public transport and just a short drive to the Forrest Lakes Shopping centre this beauty is set on a 600sqm easy care lot with reticulated gardens and will surely tick all your boxes.
With the new rail infrastructure well under construction, Canning Vale will be closer to the city than ever!! Two stations set to transition the way we travel from this beautiful suburb, exciting to say the least!
• 600 sqm lot
• 200 sqm approx. of living space
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
• Double front door and tiled hallway
• Separate Study
• Good sized kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks has plenty of cupboards, shoppers’ entrance, stainless steel Blanco appliances and Corian Bench tops.
• Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space finished in neutral tones, and looking out onto outdoor entertaining area.
• Spacious Master suite with bay window drapes and partially fitted walk-in wardrobe.
• Light and bright en suite with glass shower, porcelain basin toilet with vertical blinds.
• Bedrooms 2 is a Double room with double slider robe, gloss laminated floors and vertical blinds
• Bedrooms 3, 4 are King sized with walk-in robes and vertical blinds
• Main bathroom is large, light, and bright and has glass shower and full-sized bath.
• Massive rear games room with gloss laminated floors and French doors
• Easy care gardens surround the rear entertaining space and is fully reticulated off mains.
• Rear gabled patio with additional flat patio space.
• Room for a pool
• 4×3 workshop
• Double garage with high ceilings and automatic sectional door.
• Within walking distance to Excelsior Primary School short drive to Canning Vale College and Livingston Shopping Centre.
Public transport right on the doorstep.
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- Floor Area is 194 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces