34 St Andrews Crescent, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Situated across from the beautiful parkland reserve in Ranford Estate is this brilliant affordable family home. 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 brilliant bathrooms and a perfect secluded outdoor entertaining area are just a few of the features this home has to offer
Close to all amenities and just a hop skip and a jump to Ranford Primary school (voted the best primary school in WA for 2015) you will delight in nature and the peace and quiet Ranford estate has to offer.
• Federation façade with easy-care native gardens.
• 619sqm lot size with park side location.
• Separate tiled entrance.
• Study with built in carpets and blinds.
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning.
• Formal lounge /dining with kempas flooring and wooden venetian blinds.
• Master suite has kempas wood flooring wood venetian blinds large walk in robe and fan light.
• Ensuite bathroom is finished in black, grey, white and has good quality fittings double porcelain basins and flick taps.
• Open plan family/ kitchen /meals is fully tiled with projector, verticals and security screens.
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop plenty of cupboards and roller blinds.
• Huge games room behind double doors has feature light, tiled floors, vertical blinds and spectacular bar.
• Bedroom 2 has vinyl flooring and is double sized Bedrooms 3 and 4 are king sized with walk in robes and both have laminate flooring.
• Main bathroom is light and bright and has single porcelain basin with mixer tap and spa bath.
• Magnificent secluded outdoor entertaining under paved patio.
• Sparkling below ground heated swimming pool with tropical gardens.
• Solar hot water system with gas booster.
• Perfectly positioned across from Ranford parkland reserve.
• Double garage with side workshop area and automatic sectional door.
• Gorgeous easy-care gardens automatically reticulated off mains.
• Rear garden shed.
• Tranquil fish pond in lush tropical garden setting.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 619 m²
- Floor Area is 208 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces