34 Pebble Bush Drive, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $770,000
UNDER OFFER BY JANEY PAGELS THE AGENCY CANNING VALE
Family living on a Massive scale!
Unmistakably the BEST address in Canning Vale, this Livingston Park beauty is magnificent. Oozing Class and Style and surrounded by equally impressive homes, this massive 4 bed 2 bath 2 garage family home has been loved by its current owners and is now looking for a new family to call her home.
Well-presented and built by Scott Park in 2006, the floor plan flows effortlessly and there is abundant natural light throughout the main living spaces.
Make this one first on your list!
Outstanding features include:
• 256m2 internal living area.
• 634m2 block size situated a hop skip and a jump to Canning Vale Primary.
• 2006 built by Scott Park Homes
• Alarm system
• Solar panel system with 6.4kw inverter
• Contemporary façade with easy care gardens.
• Portico entrance with 30c ceilings and solid double wood front doors.
• Double width entrance also with coffered ceiling and tiled floors
• Separate study
• Ducted vacuuming system
• Front formal Lounge/dining with tiled floors elevated ceilings and blinds
• Master suite with plush carpets, vertical blinds and block out drapes, his and her wardrobes leading to large en suite bathroom.
• En suite with quality fittings, luxurious double shower space, double porcelin basins, separate toilet and full wall mirror.
• Chef’s kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel 900m oven, gas stove, range hood, appliance cupboard and island bench.
• Massive open plan bright Family Kitchen Dining space with tiled floors soaring ceilings, downlights, blinds and built in bar
• Huge home theatre room through French doors with tiled floor block out curtains and blinds.
• Main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones and boosts quality fittings, glass shower space and heat lamp.
• Minor bedrooms are all queen sized with plush carpets and blinds
• Storage Hot water system
• Large linen and broom cupboard plus double door linen in passage.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning with 5 zones
• Skirting boards throughout.
• Alfresco dining area is paved with built in bbq space with sink and running water.
• 3 phase power
• 2 sheds one with power.
• Raised limestone garden beds to front, rear and side gardens.
• Bore reticulated gardens
• Mango and Tahitian lime trees.
• Canning Vale Primary school, Livingston Shopping Centre and Public transport right on your doorstep.
Be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
From the owners
Having lived here for 14 years, the thought of placing our family home on the market was completely overwhelming and very emotional. This spacious open plan house is full of memories for us with lovely neighbours, always so friendly. We will especially miss our two KP mango trees which gave us abundant fruit and also our Tahitian lime trees always full of beautiful seedless limes. My kids loved it here and we will miss our home but I’m sure the new owners would love it.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 634 m²
- Floor Area is 256 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858