34 Nuytsia Crescent, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Be AMAZED !
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
I am very proud to present to the market this absolutely stunning “Villa Del Mar Series” Family Home built by Easy Living.
Situated in sought after Caladenia estate and surrounded by quality homes in family friendly Canning Vale, this immaculate family home has had just one owner who has maintained and loved this home since it was built in 2008.
Right from the moment you enter the double doors this magnificent home oozes class and style from the stunning black butt flooring to the fittings in the bathroom spaces and plush carpets in the bedrooms. Be quick this one will be gone in a flash.
Outstanding features include:
– 275sqm approx.. living space.
– 663smq lot size.
– Stunning auto reticulated gardens
– Portico entrance.
– Crimsafe double security doors fitted to all entry doors including front and side sliding doors and Laundry
– Grand vestibule through double entry feature doors, 34 course ceiling feature pendant light and blackbutt wood flooring. Large study/Bed 2 with blackbutt wooden floors and wooden venetian blinds.
– Spacious master suite with 34c ceilings, quality carpets and window finishing’s, full wall length wardrobe and arch window feature.
– Huge ensuite bathroom complete with luxurious corner spa bath, porcelain his and her basins, large shower space with glass doors and separate toilet.
– Separate stylish powder room for guests of main passage finished in neutral tones.
– Large front formal dining space across from Formal lounge area allowing for separate parents entertaining space.
– Open plan kitchen, meals and family also has the stunning wood flooring with the family having a coffered ceiling with recessed led lighting.
– Massive Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks, quality stainless appliances, Dishlex dishwasher and finished in crisp black and white.
– Separate theatre room through French doors from the family space with plush carpets, built in IKEA Tv unit and surrounding cupboards finished in gloss black and white and roman blind. (The 60 inch TV is included as part of the unit)
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are true queen size, all with built-in robes, quality carpets and roller blinds.
– Stunning family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, large shower space and full-size bath.
– Triple linen cupboard to passage.
– Large laundry space with triple linen cupboard.
– Two ducted evaporative air conditioning systems allowing separate cooling
– Massive gable roofed, paved patio space for summer entertaining.
Step up solar heated spa with timber decking surrounds and glass pool fencing enclosure.
– Easy care gardens automatically reticulated and grassed area for the kids to play
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door fixed shelving and fluro lighting.
– Short car ride to Canning Vale primary school and Livingston Shopping Centre and public transport is right on your door step.
This home is a MUST SEE. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 275 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage