32 Marginata Parkway, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Make an Offer!!!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
What a Celebration!
Step onto the property ladder with this beautiful family home. Boasting 4 beds 2 baths PLUS Study this modern home also has large living spaces with 31c ceilings and is situated in sought after Caladenia Grove Estate.
Beautifully presented and built in 2014 by Celebration homes this property is finished in neutral tones and has 217sqm of living space. Set on a 510sqm lot and just a short stroll to public transport and the stunning Waratah parklands this home is perfect for the growing family.
Be very quick to view and make an offer this will NOT last !
• 510sqm lot
• 6 Star compliant with R4.1 batts and cavity insulation to bedrooms 3 and 4.
• Gorgeous contemporary façade with beautiful easy-care front gardens with synthetic grass.
• Approx. 217sqm of internal living space with 31c ceilings throughout main living area.
• Solid wood double door entrance doors opening to a tiled separate entrance.
• Massive front theatre room from passage with roller blinds and carpets
• Master suite is massive with spacious walk-in robe, venetian blinds and carpets.
• Massive en suite bathroom with lots of natural light, double porcelin basins, separate toilet and oversized shower space.
• HUGE Open plan kitchen/meals and family free form living with tiled floors, downlights and blinds.
• Gorgeous Chef’s kitchen with big walk-in pantry, essa stone bench top, stainless steel appliances including 900mm cooktop and oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboards.
• Laundry room with plenty of cupboards
• Minor Bedrooms are true Queen sized and have built-in robes, carpets and blinds.
• Main bathroom is light and bright with bath, porcelain basin, toilet and full-size bath
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Walk in linen cupboard
• Gas hot water.
• Beautiful spacious paved alfresco area with water feature for summer entertaining
• Double garage with auto sectional garage door.
• Rear shed for the handyman.
• Within walking distance to the proposed Ranford Train Station, the beautiful waratah parkland and just a short drive to Livingston Shopping or Market City .
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 510 m²
- Floor Area is 216 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces