30 Woodhouse Circuit, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Recently renovated kitchens and bathrooms await you in this beauty. That and the convenience of being within walking distance to shops and schools. Set in beautiful Waratah Estate is this brilliant 4 bed 2 bath plus external games/bedroom space.
The beautiful contemporary kitchen will certainly impress even the fussiest cook and coupled with the outdoor entertaining space you will be all set to host the best parties !
Features Include :
• Colonial façade
• Solid wood entrance door with security screen.
• Easy care tiled flooring throughout main living space.
• Spacious 504sq. block within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• 170 sq. of living space.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
• Spacious master suite with near new quality carpets, good sized walk-in robe and blinds
• Renovated en suite bathroom with glass shower door, porcelain basin, quality fittings, and new toilet..
• Front sitting room, currently used as a home office with tiled floors and looks out to parkland.
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, microwave recess, 700mm Gas cooktop and top quality range hood. There is also a shoppers entrance ceasar stone benchtops and plenty of cupboards.
• Open plan family/meals area feature tiled floors and a warm inviting decore
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are good sized with built in robes carpets and vertical blinds.
• Renovated Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light finished in neutral tones. features include quality fittings and floor to ceiling tiling.
• Laundry with plenty of cupboard space.
• Extensive outdoor entertaining including a massive polished concrete patio area with glosswood lined ceiling and pull down and lock blinds around the outside for all year round entertaining.
• Stunning reticulated tropical garden surrounds the patio making this space feel private
• Double carport with automatic door..
• Rear 6 x 3 room completely fitted out for use as a teenage retreat, activity room or home office has reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Close to Canning Vale primary school, and public transport.
• Leisurely walk to Livingston Shopping centre.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 504 m²
- Floor Area is 170 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858