30 Hedgeley Way, Canning Vale WA 6155Buyers Above $555,000
Family Living on a huge scale! MAKE AN OFFER!!
Selling in “as is condition”
Set-in the heart of beautiful Canning Vale and situated in a whisper quiet street in Regents Park estate this private property is perfectly placed close to all amenities including public transport, shops and schools.
Built by Plunkett homes in 2001 with 4 bed 2 baths plus study and 3 huge separate living spaces this easy-care family home will surely impress the fussiest buyer. The outside rear living space is perfect for summer entertaining comes complete with sparkling swimming pool and huge gabled patio space.
With lovely tenants in place a savvy investor could definitely have a win on this one!
Be lightning fast to view this one as it will disappear in a flash!!
• Contemporary façade with easy-care gardens set on a generous 651 sqm lot.
• Solid wood front double doors with glass inserts entering to a double width entrance hall with inlay tiled feature.
• A spacious 220 sqm approx of internal living space.
• Separate Study
• Master suite is King sized with carpets spacious robes wooden venetian blinds and parents retreat area.
• Contemporary ensuite bathroom is well lit with double porcelain basins roller blinds.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted gas heating.
• Massive open plan kitchen, meals and family with blinds, plenty of light and easy care neutral tiled floors
• Spacious kitchen is lit with natural sunlight and has double stainless sinks, dishwasher, walk in pantry and double fridge recess.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are queen rooms all 3 featuring built-in robes (BEDS 3 and 4 walk in robes) carpets and blinds.
• Light bright family bathroom finished in pastel tones has full size bath and porcelain basin
• Walk in linen.
• Huge gabled patio dining space for all your summer partying overlooks pool area with raised timber deck.
• Easy care automatic mains reticulated gardens.
• Sparkling below ground saltwater swimming pool. (heating not warranted)
• Shed for the handyman.
• Double garage with automatic door
Canning Vale Primary School, St Emilie’s Catholic Primary, Canning Vale College. Buses also service Thornlie Christian College, Lumen Christie College
BE QUICK!! This one is too good to last. Call JANEY PAGELS for a viewing today, 0408901858.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 651 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858