30 Feltbush Mews, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $610,000
Absolutely Brilliant!! AWAITING FINANCE !! OPEN THIS SATURDAY !!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
What a pleasure to present this quality “Livingston Estate” property to the market!
Situated in one of the sought-after pockets in our beautiful Canning Vale and surrounded by quality homes, this beauty is close to all amenities and perfectly positioned close to schools, public transport and a nice stroll to Livingston Shopping Centre.
Boasting 4 queen size bedrooms and a smaller 5th bedroom or study, 2 bathrooms and 3 separate living spaces this floor plan flows beautifully and each of the rooms are light, bright and inviting. The rear of the property has lush green gardens and is automatically bore reticulated, framing a stunning outdoor setting including patio and sparkling pool.
Be lightning fast to view this one as it will disappear in a flash!!
• Federation façade with native easy-care gardens
• Built by “Lifestyle Homes” and set on a generous 714sqm lot.
• Solid double jarrah front doors with feature leadlight
• 244sqm approx. living space.
• Skirting boards in most rooms.
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning.
• New carpets throughout.
• Front lounge room or theatre through French doors with beveled glass panels has new carpets.
• Bed 2/study has carpets vertical blinds and drapes.
• Master suite is King sized with new carpets and spacious his and her robes, sheers and drapes
• Ensuite bathroom in neutral tones with twin basins, heat lamp and separate toilet/powder room also has guest access from passage.
• Easy care tiled flooring throughout open main living space
• Huge open plan kitchen, meals and family with vertical blinds, plenty of light and looks out to patio space and swimming pool.
• Massive kitchen with plumbed fridge space, plenty of cupboards, walk in pantry, island bench, quality appliances including Miele dishwasher, 900mm cooktop and shoppers’ entrance.
• The rear games room is light and bright with French doors, tiled floor, vertical blinds and looks out to the lush green garden and sparkling pool.
• Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 are queen rooms featuring built-in double robes and vertical blinds.
• Bright family bathroom finished in blue and white includes a full size bath and heat lamp.
• Spacious laundry with huge linen cupboards.
• Huge paved patio dining area.
• Easy care automatic bore reticulated gardens.
• Sparkling below ground saltwater swimming pool with paved surrounds and hidden pool pump (plumbing in place for heating)
• Double garage with storage area, automatic door and extra side gate access for boat or trailer or caravan.
• Powered Studio/workshop is insulated and internally lined with reverse cycle air-conditioner. Perfect for the creative souls, blending nicely with the house and garden space.
• Short stroll to parkland reserve and public transport.
• Positioned close to new rail infrastructure with just a short drive to the new train stations.
From the owners
This has been a lovely house to raise a family, with plenty of room for everyone to have their own space. It’s also a great house for entertaining, with the big kitchen, outdoor area and pool, and the dining room for more formal occasions.
The location is fantastic too – off the main roads but with transport and shops close by. Livingston Estate has lots of parks and interconnecting walkways, and everyone is very friendly. We’ve loved it here, but with kids grown up, it’s time for a tree change.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
BE QUICK!! This one is too good to last. Call JANEY PAGELS for a viewing today, 0408901858.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 714 m²
- Floor Area is 244 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 3 Open Parking Spaces