30 Chatsworth Gate, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $685,000
Presenting 30 Chatsworth Gate Canning Vale!
Perfectly Positioned on an elevated lot in one of Canning Vale’s most prestigious estates in “Brookland Greens” is this brilliant 4-bedroom 2-bathroom Family home.
Boasting two separate living spaces (3 if you don’t need a 4th bedroom) This well-located family home has immaculate front gardens fronting a stunning Federation façade.
For the golfers its just a hop skip and a jump to enjoy a game of golf and for everyone else there’s public transport and a leisurely stroll to the local shopping Centre and Campbell Primary school.
The Owners are reluctant to let this beauty go but it’s time to find a new family to call her home.
– 190sqm approx. living space.
– Generous 613sqm lot size
– Stunning formal front garden design automatically reticulated garden and synthetic grass.
– Front verandah
– Solid wood front door, with double width entrance Feature arch entrance
– and elevated ceilings.
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning.
– Formal lounge at the front of the home with gas fire, carpets, and drapes.
– Study with French doors and quality window dressings.
– Spacious master suite with carpets, drapes and good size walk in robe.
– Ensuite bathroom finished in the federation style has glass shower and separate toilet.
– 32 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals, and family.
– Spacious kitchen with bulkhead and downlights, double stainless-steel sinks, huge fridge space, 600mm oven and cooktop and plenty of cupboard space.
– Family and meals have abundant natural light with tiled floors
– Bedroom 2,3 are Queen size with robes, carpets and Bedroom 4/Theatre is King sized with carpets and French doors.
– Large Family bathroom with finished in traditional federation colors and comes complete full-size bath and glass shower screen and porcelain basin.
– Simple rear gardens automatically reticulated, with shed for the handyman.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door.
– Massive paved gabled patio for all your summer entertaining.
– Close to public transport, schools and a leisurely walk to the nearest shopping center and Golf Course.
– Surrounded by some of the most beautiful parkland reserves for relaxing walks.
From the owners
Dad has fond memories of walking down daily to the water and walking with his neighbours around the beautiful lake on a regular basis.
He enjoyed talking to people from all walks of life at the gazebo looking over the water.
He loved the location and being so close to be able to walk to the shops.
He also loved the front garden which received a lot of comments from passerby’s.
This home is a MUST SEE and is open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 613 m²
- Floor Area is 190 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858