30 Bennett Drive, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
NEW PRICE ! Make an Offer !!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Have a look at this absolute stunner! Set on an elevated lot in sought-after “Sanctuary Waters Estate”, is this well designed, Perceptions built 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus study family home. Exuding warmth and style and with so much to offer, this property is sure to tick all your boxes accommodating even the biggest family. Yes it needs a bit of TLC but this price is unheard of for a two story in Sanctuary Waters !! call for a viewing TODAY!
Outstanding features include:
• Built 1999
• 577sqm lot.
• Approx. 250sqm of living space
• Black butt wood flooring throughout main living space.
• Double solid wood front doors, and spectacular double entrance hall with elevated ceiling and stunning feature light.
• Huge theatre/formal lounge room with carpets, gas fire, feature cornice, skirting boards and stunning feature light
• Ducted evaporative air conditioner
• Master suite with carpets, near new Plantation shutters and generous walk in wardrobe
• En suite with double shower recess, toilet and porcelin basin.
• Separate powder room for guests.
• Spacious Chef’s kitchen with double stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliances and granite bench top.
• Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space with amazing elevated ceilings gorgeous wood floors, looking out onto paved outdoor entertaining area and lush gardens.
• Separate study space off main family room.
• Stairs to upstairs have turned timber balustrade and lead up to minor bedrooms, games room and balcony.
• Light bright games room upstairs with wood floors leading out to balcony space through French doors.
• Bedrooms 2, 3, are true queen size with double built-in robes, carpets and timber window sills Bedroom 4 (guest) is king size with semi ensuite access and crisp while plantation shutters.
• Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light porcelin basin toilet and full-sized bath.
• Huge outdoor entertaining space with paved patio for summer entertaining overlooking a sparkling below-ground, salt water pool with rock wall water feature.
• Tropical gardens surround the rear entertaining space and an underground spa finishes off the luxury this property has to offer.
• Triple garage with store/workshop space
• Bore reticulated gardens.
• Public transport, shops and the famous Sanctuary Waters Parkland space is just a short stroll.
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 577 m²
- Floor Area is 246 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 3 Garage