3 Warrilow Loop, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Immaculate Starter/Downsizer Home!
Caladenia School Zone!!
Have a look at this one! Perfect for the first home buyer or downsizer or anyone really that loves spacious contemporary living.
Beautifully presented and immaculate in every detail this 2010 “Impressions” built 3 bed, 2 bath comes complete with stunning white tiled flooring throughout main living space and is situated a short stroll to peaceful parkland reserve. In true Impressions style all the bedrooms are very spacious, and the home is finished of to a high quality.
Set in a sought after location in Chelsea Village estate and close public transport, this magnificent property has all the bells and whistles and should most certainly be first on your list!!
• Built 2010 by Impressions homes.
• Contemporary façade with portico and solid wood front door with feature glass panel.
• 335 lot size with 155sqm approx. of living space (205sqm Under main roof)
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
• Spacious Theatre room with recessed wall feature, quality carpets and blinds.
• Master room is generous in size and has large walk-in robe quality carpets, vertical blinds and has sliding door access to the Alfresco dining area.
• En suite bathroom is bright with glass shower door porcelain basin and has sliding door access to the rear alfresco dining.
• Bedroom 2 is queen sized with mirror slider built in robes, carpets and vertical blinds.
• Bedroom 3 is queen sized with walk in robe, carpets and vertical blinds.
• Modern kitchen with double sinks, stainless steel appliances overlooks main living room.
• Open plan Kitchen, meals family area with is bright with vertical blinds, tiled floors and downlights.
• Light Bright bathroom with quality fittings including a porcelin basin and glass shower door.
• Solar hot water system with gas booster.
• Broom and linen cupboards off laundry.
• Outdoor Alfresco space for entertaining through sliding doors from Family room is paved and surrounded by lush green gardens.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Short stroll to the new Metronet Train Station with only a handful of stops to the city.
From the Owners,
We love this location and this property as its located in a safe family neighbourhood with great parks and local restaurants and pubs (we really like Rosso, Parivaar and the Last Drop Pub) We are so close to Livingston Shopping Centre, the updated Carousel and Murdoch centres which is convenient. Being near Roe Hwy means we can drive to the city or beach in 25 minutes and the airport in 15 minutes. We will really miss our gorgeous house and our quiet neighbourhood but its time for us to move on. We hope the new owners will enjoy our home as much as we have.
Call Janey Pagels on 0408 901 858 today for a viewing!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 335 m²
- Floor Area is 155 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858