3 Martagon Street, Southern River WA 6110Low to Mid 600,000's
Absolutely Stunning! Make an Offer!!!
This Magnificent home will impress you from the moment you enter through the front entrance with it’s gorgeous concrete look tiled flooring through to the open plan main family living, stunning chef’s kitchen complete with scullery and spacious minor bedrooms with plush carpets and stunning blinds and sheers!
Peacefully located in sought after BLETCHLEY PARK PRIVATE ESTATE and surrounded by equally impressive homes, this brilliant property simply oozes quality and class with only the best fixtures and fittings embedded. Boasting 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms PLUS study/5th bedroom this beauty is so close to all amenities and just quick 3 min drive to the highly regarded Bletchley Park Primary School.
If you are looking for a new home with an easy care garden where all you need to do is move in and start enjoying your new lifestyle call me today because this is it!
• Contemporary façade with easy-care gardens.
• Generous 536 sqm lot size close to parkland reserve.
• Built in 2014 with 239 sqm living space
• Single front door with sidelight panel into double door entrance with stunning tiled flooring and elevated ceilings.
• Skirting boards throughout.
• Ducted REVERSE CYCLE Daiken 14kw air conditioning throughout with 9 zones.
• Sunken massive theatre space with new plush carpets, drapes, elevated ceilings and feature Tasmanian oak skirting boards.
• Master suite is luxurious and has quality carpets, walk-in robe and quality window treatments.
• Grand ensuite bathroom is finished in crisp, gray and white and has good quality fittings including porcelain basins, full width mirror and separate toilet.
• Separate study/bedroom 5 with carpets, robe recess, feature light and venetian blinds.
• Open plan family/ kitchen /meals has abundant natural light streaming in from floor to ceiling window and has elevated ceilings, feature pendant lights and drapes.
• HUGE Chefs kitchen with quality stainless-steel appliances, double fridge recess, stone bench tops and plenty of cupboards. There is a large scullery with dishwasher and plenty of extra shelving.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are queen sized with built in robes and have plush carpets venetian blinds with stunning sheer curtains.
• Main bathroom is light and bright with full size bath, porcelain basin, glass shower.
• Powder room for guests.
• Activity room in amongst the minor rooms to keep the kids mess out of the main living space
• Large walk in linen cupboard.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door
• Gorgeous easy-care gardens automatically reticulated off mains.
• Rear alfresco dining with timber decked flooring and custom stone paving.
• Lockable wooden gates both sides of the home.
• Lush green gardens are easy care and fully reticulated.
• Rear access for trailer through garage.
From the owners
“What we love most about our home is having a morning coffee as the natural light beams in through all the windows. The area is family friendly and very safe and we often end our day with a walk around our beautiful, quiet neighborhood and stopping at one of the many local parks for the kids to have a play”
This one will be gone in a flash, Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 536 m²
- Floor Area is 239 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858