3 Loch Gardens, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Amazing Family Home - with all the extras! MAKE AN OFFER!!
This home is something special. You need to take the time to read about all of the included features in this huge family home. It is located opposite a beautiful park on a whisper quiet street in sought after Ranford Estate which is one of the most sought after addresses in Canning Vale.
This Massive home is perfect for the growing family with three separate living areas providing something for everyone, undercover outdoor entertaining area to use all year round. Stunning easy care reticulated gardens overlook the sparkling pool for the whole family to enjoy. Save thousands of $$ every year with 6.5kw of Solar Panels.
• Generous 617sqm lot.
• 268sqm of internal living space with front of the home, all the doors and door frames painted professionally in October 2018.
• Security screens to all external doors for peace of mind.
• Solid wood double door entry into large entrance space with soaring ceilings, neutral tiled flooring and feature light.
• Spacious master suite with views to the park, walk-in robe, carpets and split system air conditioner.
• Light and bright open ensuite with glass shower door, double china basins, luxurious spa and separate toilet.
• Powder room for guests.
• Separate study/single bed 5.
• HUGE Sunken formal lounge with new quality carpets, pendant lighting, built in bar looking out to garden and parkland space.
• Large formal dining space and bar space.
• Easy-care tiled flooring through main living space.
• Gorgeous open plan kitchen, family and meals with soaring ceilings and tiled flooring finished in pastel tones.
• Massive kitchen that overlooks main living space and features double stainless sink, gas cook top, electric oven, double plumbed fridge space and plenty of cupboard space.
• Sunken games room has new carpets and looks out onto entertaining area.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all queen sized with built-in robes and built in desks.
• Activity space/TV room in amongst minor bedrooms could easily have a door built in for use as another bedroom.
• The main bathroom is large with abundant natural light, shower space and bath.
• Ducted Vacuuming to make cleaning a breeze.
• New gas hot water system.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones along with additional split system unit in master bedroom.
• Large paved undercover patio area for all year round entertaining.
• Below ground sparkling swimming pool for the whole family to enjoy in summer.
• Lush green gardens with automatic reticulation and synthetic grass for easy care.
• Double automatic garage with automatic door and the convenience of an entrance so that you can unload your shopping straight into the kitchen.
• Close to schools and public transport is right on your door step.
• Walk to Livingston Shopping Centre.
For a private viewing, please call Janey Pagels today on 0408901858!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 617 m²
- Floor Area is 268 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858