27 Amalfi Way, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
I am extremely proud to present to the market this absolutely stunning Plunket built home at 27 Amalfi Way Canning Vale
Situated close to parkland reserve and surrounded by quality homes in the heart of Canning Vale this immaculate family home has had just one owner who has meticulously maintained and loved this home since it was built in 2010.
Not what you would expect, this 4 bed 2 bath family residence was lovingly created by the owner to feel warm and luxurious with coffered ceiling in the theatre and 31c ceilings through the light bright open plan family space.
Whether you are starting out, downsizing or even investing make this one top of your list, you WILL NOT be disappointed!
Outstanding features include:
– Contemporary façade set in sought after location.
– Built by Plunket in 2010
– 180sqm approx. living space.
– Easy care 409smq lot size.
– Simplistic garden design
– Portico entrance.
– Separate entry hall with Single entry feature door and side light panel, 31c course ceiling, STUNNING rustic stone look tiled floors.
– Theatre space with gorgeous coffered ceiling, feature light, French doors and recessed tv nook.
– Spacious master suite with quality carpets and window finishing, generous walk in robes and large en suite.
– En suite bathroom complete with porcelain basin, shower space with glass doors and separate toilet.
– Laundry has huge walk in linen cupboard PLUS under bench storage.
– Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sinks, quality BLANCO stainless appliances, beautiful Corian bench tops, and breakfast bar.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light with quality window treatments, stone look cream tiled floors continued through, feature lights, split system air conditioning and 31c ceiling.
– Bedroom 2 and 3 are King size with double slider robes and roller blinds with sheer curtains and finished in neutral tones.
– Bedroom 4/study has a robe recess, venetian blinds and is situated at the front of the home.
– Stunning family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, frameless shower space and full-size bath.
– Alfresco dining has raised ceiling and is fully paved ready for summer entertaining.
– Easy care gardens . Retic not warranted
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional doors.
– Solar panels.
– Close to Canning Vale College, Canning Vale Primary school and public transport and a leisurely walk to Livingston shopping center.
This home is a MUST SEE Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 409 m²
- Floor Area is 180 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858